A petition to amend the new update to the FRP Guide

OK. Regarding the new update to the guide that Enveloped made last night, It appears that the system can now be abused my LEO’s. An example of this is what just happened to me. SO3 - Kale and SS4 - Tacticalwhale21 Both rolled up on me for a stop. They ID’ed me via a 911 call in which I stated my plate to provide help to FSP who was tracking down my stolen vehicle (I was in my vehicle that I just recovered and was driving to the FSP Lot to park it and get it towed or repaired.) They detained me and arrested me for my warrant because you Can now ID people and get a visual on what they look like by using outside sources. Clear space for a loophole there. When I got out of jail. I went to the CD and sat on the Bus shelter with friends. Long behold. They were back. SS4 yet again assumed command and arrested me for another active warrant. Bearing in mind I just got out of jail and these dudes have guns drawn at me. This means that the LEO’s of firestone can continuously arrest those with active warrants if their car is still spawned within the map. This opens up a large loophole and ruins the experience of the game for others. @anon54114525. Thanks. Please vote up on what you think should be done. DO YOU think the system should be abused like this.

• Yes, the new FRP Guide update should be completely abolished.
  • No, the new FRP Guide should not be changed at all.
  • No, the new FRP Guide shouldn’t be abolished, but instead amended to fix the loophole

0 voters

2 Likes

FRP guide is not legally binding anyways, so It won’t affect officers. It only would affect moderators and admins

4 Likes

Yes, this. Go to Congress.

4 Likes

Why are votes public? Smh

3 Likes

Petitioning God himself to change the laws of the universe

3 Likes

We can always arrest you on spawn with a warrant… that is Firestone law… for the “continuous arrest”.

Kora gets arrested constantly when she doesn’t change her outfit, we just know it’s her based on RS, once ID’ed it’s confirmed.

Our databases provide no pictures (i.e. in real life they would), we have absolutely no way of knowing what the owner of a car looks like, or say if someone gives us a false name, whether it’s true or not.

This will actually allow us to confirm someones identity without FRP’ing.

I would support this, if our database provided a picture with an updating picture of a characters avatar. Like in real life, police can see what you look like. The reason why it should update, as in real life you can’t change your total appearance and skin tone at the snap of a finger.

Maybe I can understand the plate rule… but not if you give us a fake ID, and we confirm it in the leaderboards.

4 Likes

From my understanding you aren’t allowed to use how she looks like. Your legally required to ID and that can only be done via request. If you aren’t conducting a valid traffic or Ped stop on her then she can just deny the request. ** The issue now is that LEO’s will (and I have already had happen to me) abuse this system as they think that this is now legal. It ruins the concept of RP and bypasses the metagaming law. @Fastbird4 (Read top half) @anon54114525 (You were tagged for the bottom half. Congress can’t really fix this issue as they can’t patch a loophole on what defines FRP. I primarily tagged you because you updated the guide that caused this such loophole.)

2 Likes

Poll hasn’t been responded to in the past 12 Hours. Results are in from the Poll

Votes towards amending the new rule - 56%

Votes towards not changing the new rule - 33%

Votes towards Completely abolishing this new rule - 11%

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like