A Letter to the Senate

Hi there, friendly neighborhood puggy here.

I was browsing the legislative trello today and saw this interesting card on the Senate list. Mark is apparently in the confirmation process for District Court Judge.
(Mark’s confirmation card)

This does worry me after seeing last year’s FSPGate in which Mark took part in (as an ELECTED Representative).

I ask that the Senate considers the history of this person.

1 Like

If anyone remembers me being a judge…

I see mark being the exact same way I was… BUT NOT AS BAD AS ME

I don’t remember whatever you did back then.

Still this was pretty bad, was a hot topic for a few weeks after that. Pressuring the governor to get rid of the FSP Superintendent looks pretty bad in my opinion.

That incident is what I wouldnt be worried about, if I was a Senator.

But rather, his heavy involvement and opinions on various subjects. (Like me)

Such opinions is what made me one of the most damaging judges, according to the current Attorney General. At least I think. I didn’t think I was a terrible judge, but I was probably. I thought I lacked in the legal area, which is why I had many of my cases overturned or declared mistrials.

Watch DOJGATE happen 3 weeks within Mark being accepted as DCJ

1 Like

As a Senator myself, we’ll look into this and ask any related questions to this. Thank you.
From,
Senator JasonBourneAxis

Well you know puggish I don’t blame you for being concerned.

Fsp:gate was indeed a big indecendent I took apart of. I don’t deny that at all. I screwed up and I think practically everyone knows that. Now what I think people need to understand is the fact that this indeed did happen a while back. I’m not here to fluff up the story and make myself look innocent. We all understand that people make mistakes whether that be intentional or unintentional.

My mistake was clearly intentional and I take full credit for what happened and my part of what happened. What my point is I’ve came all the way back from the worst reputation in the State of Firestone back to a point where I’m able to actually have a stable career as a SWAT Operative & SCSO Deputy First Class or as my role in the Department of Justice as a Public Defender defending people that don’t have an attorney or there case is just bad to the point where attorneys don’t wanna represent them. Even with all doubts some people manage to prove to the Courts that there completely innocent. Not to mention the role im currently playing helping POST rebuild during there so called reforms and as my time as an Junior Instructor & a Current CFCT Instructor

Now I’m not here trying to make excuses, but the Judicial Branch seriously needs some Justices. Hence the plural in the word Justices. They have 2 District Justices and 3 Supreme Court Justices if anyone has been paying attention. The highest level court has more Justices then the lowest court. Crazy huh? The problem that keeps on recurring is the fact that the Judicial Branch just never seems to have anyone that’s willing to become a Justice or if they apply they just aren’t competent enough to be a Justice & or aren’t even knowledgeable in the field of law.

The supreme court has been tirelessly working day and night to look for applicants, but it just isn’t working. Then I came along and decided to apply seeing the need of Justices and they tested me via a mock trial and other means of preparation and according to one Supreme Court Justice I passed the Judicial preparation process with “flying colors”. Not to mention Governor Canine didn’t want to nominate me in the first place. It took him about 2 months before he gave in and decided to nominate me after several talks with the Supreme Court and even a Supreme Court Justice threatening to resign. It’s just you guys have to understand that this opportunity doesn’t come everyday and the Judicial Branch needs Justices.

Not to mention, if I was in simple words “still corrupt” I wouldn’t be back in Firestone. I’d be better off in another state after what happened with FSP:GATE etc. I came back to rebuild my reputation. I managed to get everything appealed and expunged, my post cert appealed, my job back in scso. Life is great, but it’s just hard to see the Judicial Branch struggle. I can’t stay and just watch them. I have to help.

If I truly didn’t want to come back and rebuild my reputation and just mess it up even more considering I’m already at the bottom. I could of easily just went rogue on the SCSO:SWAT team or just delete the whole POST training curriculum and leave Firestone for good, but I choose to stay and rebuild my reputation for a reason. I came back to help this state not hurt it anymore. Not after what I’ve previously caused. I believe in second chances and I hope you all do as well.

Signed,
District Justice Nominee
Markehabashi

(@jasonbourneaxis it’d be nice if you can show this to the senate in the legislative discord as well please.)

1 Like

erm the Judicial Branch isn’t under the DOJ?..

I’ve been a little tedious when it comes to the bigger controversial topics if you haven’t noticed. I’ve just watched and ignored what’s been happening recently and just haven’t been involved with the forums as much since I don’t wanna seem as if I’m a controversial speaker if that makes any sense at all.

expect this forum post of course

you used your power to bumrush the governor to force him to illegally remove the FSP superintendent, if you’re becoming a DCJ im scared to see what will happen next

You know Hudson people change. Like I said and if you read my post above if I wanted to hurt more people or hurt this state and it’s government I really could have, but I choose not to. I’ve asked for mercy I don’t know what else you want Mr. Hudson. I’ve done enough damage. I’m here to do good not bad.

The first thing you’ll see me do if I indeed do become a Justice is get all the expungements down and out of the expungement list. There’s probably about 50 - 80 expungements that have been submitted to the courts these past few months that haven’t been touched. That would be my first order of business.

1 Like

Mark is okay

I appreciate the support. @Sharm500

Mark is not being appointed into the DoJ??

Saying DoJ and the courts are the same thing is like saying an attorney is the same thing as a judge.

1 Like

how about a formal apology to the public and acknowledge the error of your ways instead of continuing to attempt to defend yourself to make yourself look good

Absolutely

I should of done this a while ago, but here it is. My Public Apology

lets make water the superintendent again

If you have anymore questions before the nomination hearing feel free to dm me via discord Markehabashi#4143 Senator Jason, or anyone else in general.

Mark’s confirmation has passed Senate 5-0-0.

@Chill_Bunniez Mind locking this thread?