A form of a Inter-agency Task Force

I (and i’m certain other’s) would like to see a form of an Inter-Agency Task Force.
My state, and a number of others (IRL) have a form of this tactic. California, Has whats called NET# (Narcotics Enforcement Team 1-9) They are made up of local SO, PD, CHP, and the US Marshal Service. They are specifically trained to handle High Risk Situation’s, Pursuits, Narcotic Raids (Aware they are against TOS), Hostage Situation’s, and Warrant Execution.

Pro’s

• Promotes Teamwork

• Moves multiple agency’s to work together and utilize tactics to effectively de-escalate and neutralize a situation

• Promotes Communication within departments to effectively execute a task.

• Have specialized training and equipment (in game already) to be able to reduce casualties, property damage, contain riots and protests, and arrest individuals.

• More availability, for if a tactical unit is not available or online (SCSO:SWAT, DHS:CRT) to handle situations.

Con’s

• The con’s I could see would be the battle for who is in charge of the unit, and the battle for equipment (Preventive measure would be to issue Basic Control Equipment to Members Via lockers or trunks of vehicles. M4/M16/AR15, Helmet, Tear Gas, Flash-bangs, etc.)

**If you have any suggestions or ideas for this to become possible, DM me on Discord: Johnny Gage#8901 **

3 Likes

Fixed a Typo

3 Likes

It would be cool, but with the politics of all the departments and their inability to work well together in the past, I don’t see it happening.

4 Likes

Really cool thought, but I doubt this would work, as we already have SWAT, CRT, SERT, FNG and many other tactical units.

4 Likes

We already have a joint task force but I can’t tell you anything about it.

4 Likes

omg thx thats so cool bro like for real bro thanks for telling us bro i really needed to know that bro

5 Likes

this is one of the most annoying things in firestone
everyone wanting to keep everything “confidential” so they can feel special

nobody cares u have a stupid joint task force with dhs to track criminals its nothing special

13 Likes

Support to iLord’s comment

4 Likes

We’re almost always online anyway so.

lol lets not give uniforms this please. they are already getting a patrol rifle. that is all they need.

Cool thought, but lets not try and push tact units out of the big picture, because its a long process to become one and we are trained at a higher degree then uniforms. Leave this all to us please.

4 Likes

lmao and it’s even funnier because if the task force is so important and he can’t tell us anything about it, then why did he tell us it existed?

3 Likes

If I could dislike this, I would do it 1000000 times.

If this is so secret that you can’t tell us anything about it, then why did you say it existed?

3 Likes

Ah, yes. Why should they have access to equipment that may be necessary? Especially if a tactical unit isn’t available.

Sir, this is ROBLOX.

3 Likes

because yes, this is in ROBLOX, and people like to go rogue and don’t know how not to abuse tools.

FSP can barely clear their spikes (YES I KNOW SOMETIMES THEY GLITCH BUT I’VE SEEN PEOPLE CLEAR IT AFTER CALLING FOR IT).

4 Likes

It’s not like we’re less capable of doing your job than you. Instead of complaining about spikes, report it.

3 Likes

Ngl the task force would basically be SWAT and CRT, I don’t see SERT participating in this, 1 it’s out of our jurisdiction 2. We are currently understaffed, SWAT and CRT have a close relationship already from my point of view, so this isn’t necessarily needed…

4 Likes

didn’t state this but my point is people will abuse it and won’t use it correctly.

an infact i have reported it to F2. he said he made an announcement on it, so if you were paying attention (unless he didn’t announce which I doubt he’d lie to me about) you’d see that i did report it.

3 Likes

nutty pretty much concludes my thoughts on this.

i agree with you nutty.

3 Likes

He probably told you that so you’d stop bothering him over nothing. It’s your fault if you run over the spikes. It is your responsibility to be aware of your surroundings as a driver, especially if you were notified by the trooper before they were deployed.

3 Likes

So, then the people who go rogue are reported and banned. You’re telling me that people can’t be trusted because they may go rogue? It happens, no one can stop it, why ruin it for others?

In addition, we shouldn’t trust the task force either with them if it’s such a big deal.

3 Likes

No. No no no.

YES. We’re (Tactical Units, myself included being a former one) are trained to a much higher degree. Leave it to us. We’re there for a reason. We’re not there? Page us. Regular officers will start using the equipment even when they don’t need too. And any “Anti-Abuse” policy in the departments wont work. They’re already disobeying a policy if thats needed.

4 Likes