A form of a Inter-agency Task Force

This is like saying that a trooper could leave a loaded gun on the sidewalk, but if it goes off and hits you it’s your fault for being aware of surroundings. And I doubt he did it to get me to go away, otherwise I will be filing a complaint to the Colonel AND DPS on not only him, but the trooper who left the spikes there.

:man_facepalming: People. Abuse. Tools. It’s a fact.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

@EastCoastLaw just as an fyi, as an leo of about 2 years now i can tell you i’ve seen it all. THIS WILL HAPPEN.

stick to your driving academy, because this topic doesn’t seem to be your specialty.

3 Likes
  1. You apparently have a bit of a superiority complex due to the fact that you passed POST.

2. Considering how you behave on here, I wouldn’t blame him for telling you that, just so you would leave him alone. not saying he did do that, just saying it wouldn’t surprise me

Uh, that was my exact point. It happens, and you can’t stop it. You literally just supported my argument.

That makes literally no sense. You avoiding spike strips when you knew they were going to be present, is not comparable to a gun randomly going off. You need to work on analogies.

I was not personally attacking you or your profession, don’t start coming at me.

2 Likes

um, i didnt say because i past post? did you even read what I had to say? I’ve been an LEO for 2 years here. I’ve seen people come and go, I’ve seen things happen to people, I’ve seen why they have happened. I am a JI in POST, former SWAT, current CRT. I know what I am talking about here.

EastCoastLaw:

Considering how you behave on here, I wouldn’t blame him for telling you that, just so you would leave him alone. not saying he did do that, just saying it wouldn’t surprise me

Considering you’re commenting on something I assume you have 0 experience or insight on, I wouldn’t blame you for being so ignorant in this situation. Just saying.

EastCoastLaw:

Uh, that was my exact point. It happens, and you can’t stop it. You literally just supported my argument.

Didn’t say I can’t stop it, but I said you can DETER IT, by NOT GIVING TROOPERS OR DEPUTIES TEAR GAS.

EastCoastLaw:

That makes literally no sense. You avoiding spike strips when you knew they were going to be present, is not comparable to a gun randomly going off. You need to work on analogies.

DING DING DING. EXACTLY MY POINT. Did you even read what I said? And I don’t need to work on my analogies. It’s the exact situation, and by your logic, it would be the person getting shot’s fault.

3 Likes

Y’all are missing the point…

THIS ALREADY EXISTS

5 Likes

:woozy_face:

2 Likes

I heard it does, but I’ve never seen it before, what is it?

2 Likes

Let’s just say we can’t talk about it.

2 Likes

It does stuff, other stuff and more stuff, the people that need to know, know

3 Likes

If you can’t talk about it, why say “we can’t talk about it”. People who know secrets don’t go around telling everyone “I know about a secret government project, but I can’t tell you” like this is a 3rd grade playground.

Grow up man, no one cares.

2 Likes

Well you probably shouldn’t have considering your grammar is comparable to that of a two year old. You didn’t need to say you passed POST for me to know, you’re a LEO, you must’ve.

Well now you’re being ignorant because you have no idea what I know or have experience in. Just saying.

Tell me where I said that. Don’t start putting words in my mouth.

What you said still makes literally no sense. No, it was not your point. :man_facepalming:

Also, I like how you commented on everything but the last part:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: it seems like you care a lot judging by how defensive you’ve gotten

2 Likes

Oh god, I have no more Defense, better start pulling the grammar card out of my ass.

Smh I SAID THAT, dumbass. :man_facepalming:t3:

Omg am I gonna need to pull out a fucking textbook to explain this to you? My analogy was an example of YOUR point. It doesn’t make any sense for a person to be in trouble for running over a spike strip ANYMORE then the person who placed it there.

Guess what. I. Don’t. Care.

2 Likes

I know what you’ve had to experience in. You work for a driving school. I know you most likely haven’t been an LEO or at least haven’t been an LEO for a long time, because I know for a fact an LEO would be using much stronger arguments then you are right now. The task force is something that is pretty vaguely known about around all the departments.

2 Likes

Ah, yes. It’s not cause 50% of your sentences could be written better by a 10 year old.

Once again, you just resort to the personal attacks. I am not attacking you, don’t start attacking me.

Yes it does, you were warned by the trooper before the spikes were placed by him saying “Spikes Deployed” or whatever. It is then your responsibility to not run over the spikes like a moron. If they are covering the entire road, then the fleeing suspect should’ve hit them, and even if you can’t pass, it doesn’t matter cause spikes in this game stop the car very quickly, so just wait. If they went around the spikes, follow them and go around it. It is a simple concept.

You don’t seem to care about a lot considering your immaturity.

1. You still have no idea of my experience or what I know. You just don’t, it’s a fact.
  2. How do you know what argument a LEO would use? You are making up stuff or making an opinion and stating it as if it is fact.

I didn’t even say anything about the task force, you keep bringing it up. In case you haven’t noticed NO ONE CARES. This is a ROBLOX game, if you are in some task force, no one cares. You really do seem to think you’re better than everyone cause you’re in some task force and because you’re a ROBLOX LEO. You clearly aren’t gonna go far in life if this is how you think and behave. For your sake I hope you are very young.

2 Likes

didnt read whatever u 2 buffoons are arguing about but i must agree u are a loser for trying to use WAA HE DIDNT USE GRAMMAR ON A RANDOM ONLINE WEBSITE in an argument

6 Likes

Dude come off it. It just makes you look even more arrogant.

There was no warning at all about the placement of the spikes. It was night and very dark, and the trooper was blacked out on the side of the road. I don’t know why, but he was. And this was not in the middle of a pursuit. The spikes were in the middle of RW BLVD and I didn’t notice the trooper until he turned his lights on and pulled out.

Well I’m intrigued. Educate me, what exactly do you have experience in?

Because LEOs almost always have the same experiences. Common things like shootings and traffic stops. There’s not much flexibility in V2 in terms of calls.

If you weren’t such a pea brain, you’d realize that when I said

I wasn’t talking to you. I was talking to whoever I replied to. You’re the one who pulled that into our conversation. So don’t go running around saying that nobody cares, because by bringing it up into OUR conversation proves otherwise.

Also, I find it incredibly ironic that you call me out for being cocky and arrogant in this post, yet, you say stuff like this:

3 Likes

I am pretty much done with all of this as it is a waste of time…but.

If you said this earlier, this argument probably never would’ve happened. In this case, it would be the Trooper’s fault, however you never stated any of this. The way you portrayed it was that you were in the wrong.

2 Likes

That’s kinda gay bro

6 Likes

That’s extremely gay bro

2 Likes

@Mods pls lock this is just a place where these two guys beef

1 Like