A Firestone Poll

i was in scso for two years and managed to get removed twice as sheriff; so is my story considered a failure?

5 Likes

Ive been in scso for like 10 months and im only a corporal so is my story a success?

3 Likes

and i was in SCSO and DOC on another account for a year and 3 months, reached sergeant in both depts and from them! ahaaaa

3 Likes

shut UP CUXLE GOD

3 Likes

uhhh
0f7a4e657bae8c309d10c556716d5137

unknown

unknown

then i pressed database because i didnt know what it would do

3 Likes

Joined FS in December 2017 on my old main FreeTrxp (hackbulgaria now), graduated Class 28, went to FSP, got termed from DHS, went to SCSO, SWAT, then back to FSP. It was an awesome experience and I didn’t really have to worry about the toxicity or deal with speds (even tho I was one back then). Quit Roblox late 2018, the game was taking away from my life as younger me got a bit too attached. Came back this year, decided to use my namesnipe alt, hackmiami. After about like 3 months of bs waiting, I finally got my POST cert transferred. Back in departments, a lot has changed, and it’s just not the same. The FS community is still pretty tight, but the game itself feels a bit stale and burnt out. Lot’s of people have quit FS but you don’t really notice until it’s your time. Made this reply as a lot of people don’t know my roots and this topic is pretty nice!

4 Likes

btw thanks to this guy for getting me into fs https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zU1Vd58yp7s

4 Likes

i used to play trc as a kid. i followed fed to norfolk but didn’t do anything. i followed fed to firestone but didn’t do anything.

Fin.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes