A Firestone Poll

i remember that, they only accepted people who bought v1 alpha into the group till like April 20th

6 Likes

I joined in early 2019. I was such a noob. I’ve had a bit of fun in several different positions and yea I’m relatively new but the community is the main reason I’m still here.

6 Likes

No.‎‎

5 Likes

I played V1 back in 2016. I was interested in Norfolk at that time, but stumbled upon Firestone… And I played it.

Also, remember when POST was just walk in and complete you just needed to complete your tiers? Tiers were hosted via group shout. Good times.

6 Likes

y’all have some lame “this is how I joined firestone” stories mine was kind of the best/…

5 Likes

Anyone remember rockport?

3 Likes

I use to play rockport quite a bit on my old account before it was stolen, got it back like 2 years ago.

3 Likes

Joined Firestone on April 4 2018. Immediately enrolled in FFA as SCFD and being a firefighter was my main goal 2 years ago. I got in and immediately enjoyed myself. It was fun and everyone was friendly, a dream come true and an amazing community. In may I got into SCFD after graduating FFA’s 6th class. From then on in it has been 1 year and 5 months in SCFD, where I departed in October. Since then I have also been in DOT, DOJ, DPS, and FFA. Firestone is truly a place where you can be what you want as long as you put the effort in. It is flexible enough to allow you to experience everything, even crime at one point with the record expungement system. From Public Employee to Governor and LEO, you can be it all in firestone. Some places are more hostile than others, and things have developed over the past 2 years. But, in the end, there is always at least one place where you belong and feel welcome. Overall, firestone is enjoyable to me because it also offers jobs which are not related to the roblox game at all.

7/10 would recommend.

5 Likes

Initially, I was looking for a fire service community back in early 2018, I found Firestone and later discovered the SCFD and applied for the fire academy.

The SCFD was truly the best decision I ever made, met a lot of great people too.

6 Likes

Look at that handsome boy on the far right in the candidate polo :weary: I was very hot back then.

6 Likes

joined fs in early 2018. became POST certified and FF/EMT-P certified later became Bar Certified and joined the doj (completely unplanned). out of any department iv been in, iv served the longest in the DOJ. SCFD second longest.

6 Likes

I found Firestone when I was bored of playing Raddleton. So I scrolled down on Raddleton’s gamepage to find some other rp games when I came across V2 back in late 2018. At first, I thought the thumbnail was a lie since most roblox games are like that but I joined anyway and I liked it and instantly, I wanted to be a trooper. But I got the annoying reminder to join the group, so I did and became a MCC and figured everything out on how to be a LEO from there. At first, I would ask a trooper on how to be an officer and well I did POST early 2019 but failing 2 classes and attempting a third class that July in which I passed and applied for fsp as soon as I got my POST Cert confirmed and now I am just a proud sergeant who has served a year in FSP. This makes it interesting as you rarely see noobs who ask us how to become a LEO actually become one.

5 Likes

Nah that was awhile ago, I’m perfect 60 FPS nowadays.

5 Likes

no we dont respond to pager calls… why else do you think post staff keep yelling at certs to stop ignoring panic buttons from fd, dot, and dpw

3 Likes

Back in 2016 and 2017, I was in a police roleplay group called “Cop Patrol Emergency Response”. The game functioned similarly to Mano County where anybody can join the police team and there were no set standards and policies. The Founder of the group was a FSP Trooper at the time and he also uploads on his YouTube channel. I discovered his FSP patrol videos from Firestone. At the beginning, I was confused about what Firestone really is, but I later learned it’s a Ro-state. I wasn’t confident into joining POST since I’m not used to groups with high standards.
Around March of 2017, I joined the State of Firestone; became a citizen, and applied to POST. This was when V1 was still around, so I got to enjoy it while it lasted. During my non-LE days, I would drive around and burn fuel on my grey CV, refuel my CV, buy food, snitch on criminals, and watch LEOs do their jobs. There was no need to worry about exploiters, FRPers, toxicity, etc.
I graduated Class 18 of POST on May of 2017 and applied to SCSO. I was accepted into SCSO, but I was terminated shortly after because of a reform that occurred. I reapplied and I was accepted again on June 24th, 2017. This date marks the very beginning of my Firestone Law Enforcement career. I passed my BDT and became a Deputy. I was hoping to patrol V1 but at that time, V2 Alpha was out and I was unable to afford access. From June to September, I wasn’t able to play V2 and I was on a Leave of Absence as a Deputy. It was not a very fun start for my career, being unable to patrol. Until then, I won a V2 access giveaway on Twitter, where I was finally able to patrol as a Deputy in Firestone for the first time. It was a blast, and I would patrol for 4+ hours a day (Yes, I have no life).
Three years later, I didn’t expect to be an Undersheriff of the department I once applied to. Time sure flies and the community itself has changed a lot. The quantity of members have gone up, however not the quality. V3 was announced on February of 2018, and I didn’t expect to still be waiting for a playable version of V3 til this day. Firestone was once a very enjoyable game, but that has decreased over time. It was fun while it lasted.

5 Likes

Joined Firestone mid-2017, was able to in play v1 a bit while it was still up but got v2 alpha. I came from Mano County, believe it or not, so I intended to pursue law enforcing.

First thing I did was join POST, right before I graduated I was falsely blacklisted… so I went to DOC back when that didn’t require a cert. while I was appealing the blacklist, I managed to find out about the courts and DOJ and became heavily invested in it. Got my PACT in late 2017 and did one of the first public bar exams by AG Shibe. I became an SA for a while and was then confirmed to the District bench in 2017. A little later I was DAG, CPD, then to the SC bench.

My most memorable times in Firestone were probably when I was FSP Sergeant and in ASU. Especially ASU is so much fun and puts the stress of ground patrols aside… even though I love my current positions and intend to keep them for a good while, next year I will definitely return to joining my final few departments which I want to experience

5 Likes

well i heard about it back in like early 2017 because of redwhiteandpew, but never got round to joining, also my fucking laptop couldn’t run it. About late feb this year laptop somehow can run it and I end up in scfd, then getting a new pc and it’s just been pretty decent since then

6 Likes

I joined FS like this:

Found it through the recommended page and decided to give it a try…cited $200 for speeding and running a red light and I was so close to just quitting because I was in the negatives…but something in my almost non-existent brain told me to stay…so I did and now i’m stuck here.

5 Likes

I just wanna say, I love you all in firestone

5 Likes

i was in scso for a year and managed to become sheriff for a week; so is my story considered a success?

4 Likes