A Call for WHAT THE HELL IS THIS (dhs)

Hey guys today I come before you to show you something that’s come to my attention and I believe it’s pretty important. So recently I re-applied for the Department of Homeland Security, if you don’t know I previously served as the Secret Service Director. Allow me to cut the chase, today I applied and I got denied, I have no problem when I get denied from department however I answered the questions to the best of my capabilities but Homeland didn’t keep up their end. Now before someone says I hate the Department of Homeland Security let me show you a couple of screenshots of conversations between their hicomm, it’s pure love.

Let’s begin

Question Two says “ Do you understand that if you pass your initial voting process, you will appear on the admissions board within 96 hours?

Uh I didn’t realize I get a vote in my entry process

Question Three says “ Please provide us with your ROBLOX username. With that, include your username link.”

Well uhh first part is good but I don’t think you can provide username links, I know you can provide profile links but not username links.

Question Thirteen says “ Which agency interest you in the Department of Homeland security and how can you do to help that agency?”

Howdy I reckon you do to huhh!, THE SECOND HALF DOESN’T MAKE SENSE. I love DHS but this makes me question what it has become.

!

Question Eighteen says “ Define the following words in the context of Firestone or the Department of Homeland Security: Leadership, Dedication, Service.

Even after reviewing this question I don’t understand it, define the following words in the context of Firestone or the Department of Homeland Security do you want me to use the words in a sentence and how they apply to me???, apparently this question is asks to jdefine Leadership, Dedication, Service. SO how does “ context of Firestone or Department of Homeland Security” tie in??? Why can’t it just state “ Define the following words Leadership, Dedication, Service.

Question Nineteen says “ Provide your discord username and tag. (ie JohnDoe#1234).”

Cap Discord it’s a noun!

anyways all love but fix it!

1 Like

do it matter tho

4 Likes

idk what to type there’s men in my room?

1 Like

why is this important

4 Likes

I agree

1 Like

You are complaining about the application you took, but didn’t complete in full sentence structure. Plus a lot of departments switch up their application progress. You complaining isn’t going to make it better. Just take the application. Also the people who passed and hasn’t found out yet, did the forum about it noooo, because they can clearly understand it. Plus before you start saying something go to the person who created it first to give your opinion and see if he or she can change it how about that? (Also I didn’t change the questions)

6 Likes

Continuing the discussion from A Call for WHAT THE HELL IS THIS (dhs):

do you expect the application process to remain the same

no of course not, it will encounter occasional changes

if they bring up actual issues they will be handled, as of now it has proven nothing but beneficial

2 Likes

i dont care i got denied, im already in 3 other departments, I’m just questioning a high level department that missed the little grammar errors

2 Likes

bet you’ll fix grammar errors now

1 Like

and to all dhs hicomm I never intended this to be a diss I just wanted to get your attention

1 Like

Uh no we will not because you will just keep on going, because clearly all the people who applied today understood the application.

3 Likes

nor do I care if I got in or not, I made this for the solemn purpose of helping others not make the same mistakes as I

1 Like

question 18 is probs right actually.

context is basically well the definition is “the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed.” Putting it in the question means the answer has to relate or include to DHS or Firestone as "the circumstances that form the setting for an … statement. If you put “Define the following words Leadership, Dedication, Service.” the question would be way different.

not that any of this matters really. i mean whats the big deal about not capitalizing a noun

3 Likes

I’m sure everyone will learn not to make the mistake of ranting random letters in frustration. I will also never forget how you treated me back when I was Captain of FPS. I dearly hope you have changed.

2 Likes

ranting, It’s just a simple explanation, and yeah what did you expect I was young

1 Like

this is what i call human error

3 Likes

Go read his application please.

1 Like

I wasnt calling you human error, I’m saying humans make errors.

1 Like

how I treated you back as FPS captain

1 Like

Man just take it easy. No need to make this a big deal

1 Like