A Call for the Resignation of IceyTrigger and Numatics

So, colton indirectly told num he was gay, me and OVG found out, OVG made the announcement and it went to shit from there.

1 Like

Thank you for being honest about this whole situation and you are gentleman for admitting everything here.
So from your statement literally, they are technically the one that just violated his privacy. As this was a pure “kek” that OVG did and wasen’t intentional to hurt anyone.

2 Likes

Hmm :thinking:

1 Like

Alright what

1 Like

After reviewing the situation, it looks like nothing more than a simple harmless joke that went out of hand. I personally will not be taking any action.

2 Likes

It’s up to Icey if he wants to apologize.

1 Like

Don’t worry everyone, Shark is on the case

But in all seriousness, I don’t really know what to think for the time being

2 Likes

Colton should know that whatever he puts on the internet is out of his control. It’s legit the first thing they tell you in school.

If you don’t want anyone bullying you for something, don’t put it on the internet where you can’t control where it goes. The internet is not owned by anyone.

All this post is doing is spreading the information wider, it is not helping Colton’s case at all. :clap: The majority of the people signed up on the Forums will not have known before this post so great job honestly.

Quick question, why did Marshall post and create this “call for the resignation” and not Colton? Is Marshall his personal assistant/carer? Surely Colton is a big boy and can create documents for himself?

1 Like

Daily reminder that being outted isn’t a rule 14 violation as its not any leak of information. also another note that no screenshot provided show anything against my man IceyTrigger.

2 Likes

This is the funniest shit I have ever seen

1 Like

no support because this is stupid and you are stupid

1 Like

I don’t get, “A call for the resignation of…”, is that basically making someone resign?

Also, this is dumb. Learn the community your around and… that picture came from the FNG discord which is classified so rip u.

1 Like

pretty stupid if you’re gonna try to prosecute somebody for sending a photo that shouldn’t be confidential thus having no grounds for classification in the first place

“oh well its the law!1” didn’t say it wasn’t, people just abuse classification powers too much lol, these things are off-topic chats, stuff like announcements i understand since those give orders and run operations

regardless i have no opinion on the whole iceytrigger/numatics thing, but its annoying to see things like “this is classified so rip u”

2 Likes
1 Like

But you can’t force danny to do anything? @Numatics
EDIT: http://prntscr.com/lfnlnn Where tf is there any classified information

1 Like

tl;dr; ‘hi im gay and i took a joke too seriously so now im going to pull the gay card and ask these two to resign’

first off let me start off with the fact that i am actually gay, been there done that, so before you start bitching about how i dont know how it feels, i do.

second of all, this is an example of something i found in scso discord,

now do i see smash or deputy raging about how we ousted them in their sexuality? no.

this is a fact, for any of you lgbtq members, which you should probably fucking know if you’re actually lgbtq

people make gay jokes, all the fucking time

if you can’t handle social stigma and you’re deciding to make a big ass deal out of nothing, i dont even see why you continue to use the internet.

also, don’t bring your fucking state position into this, it just looks bad on your department and on yourself as a person; as if you need to add your position to make what you have to say actually important

7 Likes

i’m offended that you guys are offended!!!

oh this is still roblox incase anyone forgot

3 Likes

This is the funniest fucking shit I’ve read all week.

5 Likes

frfrfrfrr:rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like