TypicallyColton

4 Likes

o o f

2 Likes

lol did you really think coming out on roblox would be a good idea

2 Likes

Lolwtf

2 Likes

what I find slightly funny is how some of the proof shows colton actually engaging with the acts presented to him, rather than dismissing them/ignoring them. it’s almost as if he enjoyed it

another funny thing is how a few more people were actually involved in this incident, but you only called for the resignation of 2 people

how very funny indeed

2 Likes

idk what happened as the proof doesn’t really show everything, if it was a joke or whatever, but if they legitimately leaked colton’s identity without his permission, it’s a clear violation of rules and disgusting

2 Likes

thing is, this is roblox and the wider community of the international interwebs

if he didn’t want it to be released, in theory he shouldn’t have released it online, where the magical work of screenshotting occurs

to this time, there has been no proof that says he didn’t actually want it to be released, and the same is true for the fact that there is no proof he said he wanted it to be released

i suppose this incident will show as a reminder to other how do I put it… like minded people that the internet can be a pretty bad place to come out of ye olde closet seeing as you don’t actually know anyone

'tis indeed a memey sceney

2 Likes

i agree partially, but then again he may have just sent it to somebody as they’re his friend and he trusted them with the information, though they went around making jokes about it in discord servers.

there isn’t any proof he didn’t want it to be released, however on the bottom of the document is his signature so i’m not sure. it all comes down to this: he told somebody, they passed it around. faults are on both parties for this.

-but i still have yet to see solid evidence and im not gonna bother looking for any, what’s in the document can be perceived as a simple joke which people make all the time without knowing somebody’s legitimate orientation.

whatever happened i’m sure icey, numatics, and anybody else involved did not have any malice or bad intentions rather their goal was to have some fun whilst joking around.

2 Likes

amen sista

2 Likes

I don’t really see the proof as ousting the guy, but whatever.

On the other hand, please note that the fourth screenshot (i.e. the one annotated as ‘leaked in FS general’) is classified and spreading it is illegal. I’d recommend altering the document to remove that screenshot.

Either way, I don’t think anyone should resign for this. It was a joke that got out of hand and I’d hate to see two good people get the boot for it. I don’t agree with their actions, but I personally think that removing two people from Firestone for this isn’t going to make anything better.

But whatever, it’s up to Colton and everyone else.

2 Likes

of course, remove the undersheriff, then the super, this next. lol I’m laughing

2 Likes

As far as I know, if you have a photo prior to it being classified, you can do whatever really with it, and if they weren’t told it was classified upon document release, then /shrug.
Not saying I know anything about classification laws since their fucking retarded, just saying.

Also, I don’t feel these people should get booted, as people who ‘come out’ as LGBT are usually made fun of for liking the same sex as them. It’s just the world we live in today, but I don’t think people deserve to be booted out for it, especially since it was Coltons own fault for releasing he was gay or bisexual or whatever.

3 Likes

This forum is very biased. Where are their sides of the story? Why did Colton not make better choices when it comes to his privacy. Each decision comes with a risk. He chose to reveal his identity knowing that his privacy would be at risk. As Antador also mentioned, this is the internet. Get used to seeing your information all over the internet, the moment that you post it.

2 Likes

Uhh him stating “im taken srry” doesn’t really show him as coming out. and officervideogames stating that those 2 are in a relationship can be taken as a joke as we as a community literally witnessed others shipping others. for example buford and palmertae. I really believe this is going way over the top about asking the resignation of 2 individuals over some things like that. I really don’t believe they should of been kicked from the discord in the first place.

3 Likes

What can I say instead is that, This document itself, just violated his privacy by you actually widespreading him as coming out in my eyes. so :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

What the fuck was that…the proof showed NOTHING, the document doesn’t tell anything, nothing corresponds with any “proof”

2 Likes

That screenshot of him saying “im taken srry” was only sent to me, numatics and the lieutenant governor, it was only spread publicly now, with the release of this document.

The only thing that was made kinda public was that FNG announcement, which was never supposed to be leaked anyway, other than that, everything posted here wasn’t exactly released until now.

I may be wrong, but I know for a fact that I wasn’t involved in leaking any of the screenshots shown in this document, as far as I know, the information was all kept within num, ovg and me, as soon as they found out we knew, they made this document.

1 Like

So your actually proving my point right of them actually violating the privacy of the individual by making this public document. Although if I may ask, since you did state

Who else had that screenshot and who was actually the source of the images provided?

1 Like

Why is this even a debate

2 Likes

Idk if you see the common theme yet but here is a tip,

1 Like