My response to Marshall's thread

TL;DR

Myself and IceyTrigger have decided to give Attorney General @DannyboyJurist 12 hours to take action against his employee, MarshallJAddison, for the slander he caused before the charges listed in the documents are filled. Additionally, Marshall will be expected to issue a public apology for his actions.

Signed,
Numatics.

3 Likes

how to Y E E T E D on 101

1 Like

Cool.

1 Like

A public apology for voicing his opinion?

1 Like

From what it looks like yes

1 Like

a public apology for slanderous comments based on uncouth accusations that don’t represent the persons involved, as well as threatening the lieutenant governor among other things

i reckon he’s getting off lightly if the only thing he’s told to do by the AG is to make a public apology, rather than a termination from his position.

2 Likes

give me a summary of what’s going on
i don’t even know what happened

1 Like

and this person should be charged aswell for distributing classified information as this is where he got that screenshot from

1 Like

uhh, quick review

colton “outed” as gay > document made with “proof” by marshal, which is the main factor that ‘outed’ colton > marshal threatens certain individuals > this document is made

1 Like

someone also sent that pic in fsp discord, where I and other people also saw it

1 Like

there it is people why are you going after Marshall when other people leaked it

1 Like

You’re one of the signatures on his thread that publicly slandered two individuals with manipulation so I don’t expect anything else from you other than your close-minded statements. It’s truly a shame that we have individuals such as yourself in our Supreme court. Unable to separate bias and emotion from duties.

3 Likes

I’ll get right on that public apology lol

1 Like

That would be the only wise choice you’ll be making so far.

1 Like

A public apology would be great, also a apology from @Toastee_RBLX to my boy Iceytrigger and the others due to the unreasonable kick in the discord. Kinda surprised he as a moderator didn’t review the details before taking actions.

1 Like

Don’t you think for one second that deleting your signature of the thread will change a single thing. You’re as much responsible for this as Marshall is. If I need to make a separate thread of you harassing me in my dms, it wouldn’t look to good on your public image. I have a saved copy of the original thread so enjoy tampering with your copy.

1 Like

Honestly, @Numatics, why the fuck would you even do that? You know Colton was going to do what he did, and yet you still decided to make fun of him.
No wonder why Aidan supported your resignation.

1 Like

please notice that the post marshal made is the one that uh ‘outed’ him

please also notice that this is the internet, one of the worse places to ‘come out of the closet’ as it were

1 Like

MarshallJAddison is on administrative leave for investigation of criminal misconduct, and has been since about 4:30 PM EST. Slander isn’t, nor ever will be, illegal. And if you have any evidence regarding the leakage of classified information for this incident, please direct it to @Ronald_Reagan, Special Inspector SIO. Because currently no one has decided to give me or my staff any actual proof to prosecute. However, “having one’s head” has not been a violent threat for a century. It’s a common phrase in the current English lexicon, and is often used by the legal profession; or it’s more fun version “have your ass on a platter.”

1 Like

Slander isn’t illegal just tbh. Other than that I have no further comment (any further inquires can be made to the Chief Justice). However if you have any evidence of Judicial misconduct or criminal misconduct by a judge it is encouraged that you forward it to either myself or the Chief Justice.

1 Like