A Bill to Recognize the Iron Sights Range as a Recreational Shooting Range

A Bill to Recognize the Iron Sights Range as a Recreational Shooting Range

BE IT ENACTED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE CONGRESS HERE ASSEMBLED THAT:

PREAMBLE. Nullifies A Bill to Recognize the Iron Sights Range for Recreational Purposes. Re-establishes the legislation in a modernized form and allows for a business owner to restrict its access when being operated.

ARTICLE I. NULLIFICATION OF OUTDATED LEGISLATION

SECTION I. A Bill to Recognize the Iron Sights Range for Recreational Purposes shall be annulled.

SECTION IA. The term “A Bill to Recognize the Iron Sights Range for Recreational Purposes” shall be defined as A Bill to Recognize the Iron Sights Range for Recreational Purposes.

ARTICLE II. RECOGNITION OF SHOOTING RANGE

SECTION I. The Iron Sights Shooting Range located in Arborfield, Firestone shall be recognized as an official shooting range.

SECTION II. The Iron Sights Shooting Range located in Arborfield shall have the following property lines: Iron Sight Range Property - Arborfield, Firestone.
ARTICLE III. ACCESS TO THE PUBLIC

SECTION I. Whenever this range is not being operated by the business that it is leased to, it shall be considered free to access by the public, unless the property is being restricted, pursuant to Article 5, Section 5 of the Constitution. Whenever the range is being operated, it shall be considered the property of the business that it is leased to.

SECTION IA. In this legislation, the term “operated” shall be defined as “being utilized for recreational purposes or events”. Workers of the business that it is being leased to must be present on the property grounds for the range to be considered in operation.

SECTION IB. The Department of Commerce shall have the ability to lease this property to a business.

ARTICLE IV. ENACTMENT

SECTION I. This legislation shall be brought into law, given that it follows the procedures to do so, as outlined by the Constitution.

Respectfully submitted to the Congress of the State of Firestone,

Chief Sponsor:

President pro tempore Stamose

Co-Sponsor:

Chief Inspector Clonemep, Firestone Department of Commerce

Speaker pro tempore OliverSteph

Representative mreday

Senator AddieRxse

Senator SupremaLexEsto

Senator CoolPilotCaio1

County Councilman Bobgoblinbobgoblin

Redwood Alderman Casket1256

Vice President DanielFoote, Firestone Rifle Association

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes