A Bill to Permit Waterways Closures

A Bill to Permit Waterways Closures

PREAMBLE: To ensure a safe environment on our waterways, the following measures are essential in allowing for departments to temporarily close parts of our state waterways for an emergency, maintenance, and event reasons. This bill permits boat races and events as well as gives strict guidance in ensuring that no negligence is taken during such events. This legislation will not just help the departments listed but the state as a whole in allowing for better roleplaying and events to take place.

BE IT ENACTED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE CONGRESS HERE ASSEMBLED THAT:

SECTION I: “Waterways Closures” shall be defined as the temporary closure of waterways with detours for maintenance, events, or emergency purposes.

SECTION II: Maintenance shall be defined as any type of conservation efforts made by the Department of Boating and Waterways. (i.e Mass RP, Construction, Water Testing, etc). Emergency Purposes can be defined as any kind of threat, or emergency, or incident occurring on the said area of the closure. (I.e MVA, Hostage Situations, Evacuations, etc)

SECTION III: Waterways Closures & Detours for Maintenance Purposes shall only be issued by the said department’s administration. (I.e Board of Directors, Administration, HICOMM+, etc.)

SECTION IV: Waterways Closures for Emergency Purposes shall only be issued by emergency services departments to ensure the safety of those on the scene and/or to keep civilians from harm’s way. (I.e Department of Corrections Marine Division, Firestone National Guard Coast Guard, Stapleton County Fire Department Search & Rescue, etc.)

SECTION V: Waterways Closures for Event Purposes shall only be issued by the Department of Boating and Waterways administration in which strict boundaries and rules must be set prior to ensure the safety and security of such event. The Department of Boating and Waterways shall be responsible for coordinating with law enforcement to ensure a safe event environment.

SECTION VI: Chapter 7, Section 1, subsection a3 within the Firestone Criminal Code ® shall be established and state, “Watercraft shall be exempt from Chapter 7, Section 1 if a part of an approved event by the Department of Boating and Waterways administration and the Department of Boating and Waterways has made strenuous efforts to organize such event in advance and has taken precautions to ensure a safe and blocked off area from the public in which the race shall only be permitted to be within.”

SECTION VII: The Department of Boating and Waterways, Firestone National Guard Coast Guard, Department of Corrections Marine Division, Stapleton County Fire Department Search and Rescue Division, and all law enforcement agencies shall enforce this legislation.

SECTION VIII: This legislation shall go into effect immediately after following the constitutional procedure required.

Chief Sponsor:

The Hon. Stamose, Senator

Co-sponsors:

The Hon. NinWin1, Lieutenant Governor

The Hon. Ash1835, Senator

The Hon. Guest_Smh, Representative

The Hon. Clonemep, Secretary of DOBW

Commander of the SCFD:S&R, SwagGermanFighter

Vice Admiral of the FDOC:MD, CertifiedOomp

Deputy Secretary of DoBW, HippoGamingRB

Division Officer of the SCFD:S&R, robloxskateboarddude

Associate Secretary of DoBW, TheGreenLego_Brick

FNN VP, JakeGames25

DoBW Advisor, SirMGB

DoBW Advisor, cherifflaw104

DoBW Employee, robloxelsuper

DoBW Employee, TameHry

DoBW Employee, JackTheKrazyGuy

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like