A Bill to Fix Oversights in the Careers and Employments Act

A BILL TO FIX OVERSIGHTS IN THE CAREERS AND EMPLOYMENTS ACT

Proposed by: President pro tempore wierdo25

Be it enacted by the State of Firestone Congress here assembled,

§ 1. TITLE

(a) This Act shall be known as, and shall be cited as, the “Act to Fix Oversights in the Careers and Employments Act”.

§ 2. ENACTMENT

(a) This Bill shall go into effect as an Act of Congress 24 hours subsequent to the completion of the constitutionally required processes.

§ 3. SEVERABILITY

(a) Should any part of this Act or Bill be stuck down and/or declared unenforceable, then that part shall be severed with the rest remaining in full force and effect unless all is struck down and/or declared unenforceable.

§ 4. ENFORCEMENT

(a) This Act shall be enforced by all Courts and other Judicial Bodies of the State of Firestone.

§ 5. DEFINITIONS

(a) For the purposes of this Act, ‘Careers and Employment Act’ shall be defined as: https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/18279

§ 6. AMENDMENTS

(a) Section 6 of the Careers and Employment Act shall be amended.

(i) Section 6 of the Careers and Employment Act currently states: "Employment in any of the following shall be considered a Voluntary Position, unless explicitly stated otherwise:

(i) Firestone Department of State

(ii) Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways

(iii) Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training

(iv) Firestone Fire Academy

(v) Firestone Department of Commerce

(vi) Firestone National Guard

(vii) Firestone Department of Aviation"

(ii) Section 6 of the Careers and Employment Act shall be amended to state: "Employment in any of the following shall be considered a Voluntary Position, unless explicitly stated otherwise:

(i) Firestone Department of State

(ii) Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways

(iii) Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training

(iv) Firestone Fire Academy

(v) Firestone National Guard"

(b) Section 5 of the Careers and Employment Act shall be amended.

(i) Section 5 of the Careers and Employment Act currently states: "Employment in any of the following shall be considered a Secondary Position unless explicitly stated otherwise:

(i) Firestone Department of Health

(ii) Firestone Department of Justice

(iii) Firestone Department of Transportation

(iv) Firestone Department of Public Works

(v) Firestone Department of Corrections

(vi) Firestone Department of Public Safety

(vii) Firestone Park Service"

(ii) Section 5 of the Careers and Employment Act shall be amended to state: "Employment in any of the following shall be considered a Secondary Position unless explicitly stated otherwise:

(i) Firestone Department of Health

(ii) Firestone Department of Justice

(iii) Firestone Department of Transportation

(iv) Firestone Department of Public Works

(v) Firestone Department of Corrections

(vi) Firestone Department of Public Safety

(vii) Firestone Park Service

(viii) Firestone Department of Commerce

(ix) Firestone Department of Aviation"

(c) Section 16 of the Careers and Employment Act shall be amended.

(i) Section 16 of the Careers and Employment Act currently states: “Should an individual enter a Position, but they are at the maximum for that type of Position, they must resign from a Position within 72 hours or they will automatically forfeit the Position they entered.”

(ii) Section 16 of the Careers and Employment Act shall be amended to state: “Should an individual enter a Position, but they are at the maximum for that type of Position (or are otherwise ineligible, such as due to holding duplicate governmental offices), they must resign from a Position within 120 hours or they will automatically forfeit the Position they entered.”

(d) Section 16b of the Careers and Employment Act shall be established and state: “(i) In the instance that an individual is in violation of this Act, but not as the result of the entrance of Position but rather due to alternate circumstances (such as an amendment of this Act), then they must make themselves in accordance of this Act within 120 hours of notice that they are in violation.

(ii) The Courts of the State of Firestone shall be authorized to utilise court action (including Court Orders) at its discretion to mandate that an individual becomes compliant with this Act, regardless if the aforementioned individual has received prior notice of such violation.

(iii) Any individual shall have standing to seek judicial action against an individual in violation of this Act, even if prior notice was not delivered. Individuals may not face multiple petitions for judicial action (or equivalent thereof) for one singular violation. Therefore, only the first individual to lawfully seek judicial action would effectively have standing.”

Respectfully submitted to the Congress of the State of Firestone

CHIEF SPONSORS:

The Honorable Automationeer Esq., Former President pro tempore

The Honorable wierdo25, President pro tempore

CO-SPONSORS:

The Honorable etry_playtime, Former President pro tempore

The Honorable DyingSym, Director of Peace Officer Standards & Training

The Honorable JayhawkBosun, Senator

The Honorable KingsRarest, Senator

The Honorable ConfussIed, Representative

The Honorable mrgoldencarrot, Representative

Mr legozak0914, Former Representative

Mr FoxyTheWereFox, Department of Public Works Trainee

Mr LegitimateIyRyan

Concerned Citizen, Cuxle

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.