A Bill to Amend the “Uniformed Control of Firearms Act”

A Bill to Amend the “Uniformed Control of Firearms Act”

BE IT ENHANCED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE CONGRESS THAT:

SECTION 1: An addition shall be made to the “Uniformed Control of Firearms Act” Chapter I, Section Thirteen.

SECTION 1B: The “Uniformed Control of Firearms Act” shall be defined as:

SECTION 2: Chapter I, Section Thirteen currently states: Defense of another shall be the act of employing force reasonable to the average person to stop or react to the harm of another individual not in the commision of a crime a crime. Deadly force may only be employed in self defense to respond to a threat of serious bodily injury or death.

SECTION 3: Chapter I, Section Thirteen shall now state: Defense of another shall be the act of employing force reasonable to the average person to stop or react to the harm of another individual not in the commission of a crime. Deadly force may only be employed in self defense or defense of another to respond to a threat of serious bodily injury or death.

SECTION 4: This legislation shall go into effect immediately upon passing both chambers and signed into law by the Governor.

Respectfully submitted to the congress of the State of Firestone,

Chief-Sponsor(s):

Senator Stamose

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 13 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes