A Bill to Amend A Bill to Fix the Impersonation Law

A Bill to Amend A Bill to Fix the Impersonation Law

BE IT ENACTED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE CONGRESS HERE ASSEMBLED THAT:

SECTION 1: A Bill to Fix the Impersonation Law (V2) shall be amended.

SECTION 2: A Bill to Fix the Impersonation Law (V2) shall be defined as; A Bill to Fix the Impersonation Law V2

SECTION 3: Section 3B of A Bill to Fix the Impersonation Law V2 currently states; “Impersonating a public service shall be defined as; wearing the uniform of a non-law enforcement department or attempting to act in the capacity thereof while not being in that department or holding the proper rank to do so (i.e. Public Employee+). It shall be considered a misdemeanor.”

SECTION 4: Section 3B shall now state; “Impersonating a public service shall be defined as; wearing the uniform of a non-law enforcement department or attempting to act in the capacity thereof while not being in that department or holding the proper rank to do so (i.e. Public Employee+). It shall be considered a misdemeanor. On duty employees of businesses approved by the Department of Commerce that work in a similar capacity as a public service employee (i.e. Taxi service business) shall not be charged with Impersonating a Public service.”

SECTION 5: Upon passage from both chambers of congress and signed by the governor, this legislation shall go into effect immediately.

Respectfully submitted to the Congress of the State of Firestone,

Chief Sponsor(s):

Senator 851raymond

Co-Sponsor(s):

Commerce Secretary Batcat60

Senator MartynLafayette

Sheriff Noctilate

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes