A Bill to amend ‘A bill to fix Employment regulations'

A Bill to amend ‘A bill to fix Employment regulations

BE IT ENACTED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE CONGRESS* HERE ASSEMBLED THAT:

SECTION 1: Section 2D of A bill to fix Employment regulations shall be amended.

SECTION 1A: A bill to fix employment regulations shall be defined as: A Bill to Fix Employment Regulations (Revised)

SECTION 2: Section 2D of A bill to fix Employment regulations shall now state: Anyone holding one of the following positions within the government of the State of Firestone or the Government of any County within the State of Firestone may not hold a position in a primary department/job unless that department is directly affiliated with their position (i.e. Senator and Firestone State Legislature): Governor of the State of Firestone, Lieutenant Governor of the State of Firestone, County Executive, Chief Court Justice of the State of Firestone, the Speaker of the House of the State of Firestone, Supreme Court Justice of the State of Firestone, Senator, House of Representatives, County Executive, County Justice, Appeals Justice, or District Court Justice. Department directors of primary jobs/departments can hold up to a max of one (1) secondary job/position; not being any administrative position; however, can hold a supervisory position (i.e Supervisor). They may also hold up to one (1) primary job; being the department they head. Department directors of secondary jobs/voluntary departments may also hold a max of one (1) secondary job/voluntary department; being the department they head. Department Directors of secondary jobs/voluntary departments can hold up to a max of one (1) primary job; not being able to hold any administrative position (i.e Lieutenant Colonel) whilst being able to hold a supervisory rank (i.e Sergeant) while also being able to hold a position in one (1) secondary job/voluntary department; being the department they head.

SECTION 3: The directors of the departments of Firestone and the Governor of the State of Firestone shall enforce this legislation.

SECTION 4: This legislation shall go into effective immediately after passage from both chambers.

SECTION 5: All laws in conflict with this legislation are hereby declared null and void.

Respectfully submitted to the House the State of Firestone,

Chief Sponsor(s):
Former Representative Rinextel
Secetary iLordofAviation

Co-Sponsor(s): N/A

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 9 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like