A Bill to Adjust Trespassing & Loitering Zones at FBI Headquarters

IN THE SENATE OF THE STATE OF FIRESTONE

November 27, 2023

A Bill to Change Trespassing & Loitering at FBI Headquarters

  Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the State of Firestone in Congress assembled,

SECTION I SEVERABILITY & ENACTMENT

(a) Should any part of this act be struck down and/or declared unenforceable, then that part shall be severed with the rest remaining in full force and effect unless all is struck down and/or declared unenforceable.

(b) This Bill shall go into effect as an Act of Congress upon completing the processes constitutionally required.

SECTION II PURPOSE

(a) To prevent unauthorized individuals from entering restricted areas at the Firestone Bureau of Investigation's Headquarters that prior had limited or no consequence associated with the action.

SECTION III DEFINITIONS

(a) The Firestone Bureau of Investigation "FBI" shall be defined as: Firestone Bureau of Investigation - Roblox.

 (i) “Authorized personnel of the Firestone Bureau of Investigation” shall be defined as any user holding the rank of “Special Agent” or higher.

(b) The Firestone Criminal Code “FCC”, as described by the Firestone Criminal Code (R), shall be defined as: Firestone Criminal Code - Trello.

 (i) Chapter 3, Section 8 of the FCC shall be defined as: Chapter 3, Section 8.

 (ii) Chapter 3, Section 9 of the FCC shall be defined as: Chapter 3, Section 9.

SECTION IV ADJUSTMENTS

(a) Chapter 3, Section 8, Sub-section b shall be amended to have Sub-section b20 added.

 (i) Chapter 3, Section 8, Sub-section b20 shall state: “Entering into the areas marked in red and entering into the areas of the second floor marked in yellow in this screenshot, without proper clearance from authorized personnel of the Firestone Bureau of Investigation.”

(b) Chapter 3, Section 9, Sub-section b shall be amended.

 (i) Chapter 3, Section 9, Sub-section b13 currently states: “Lingering/waiting in the blue areas marked in this screenshot without proper clearance and refusing to leave when asked to do so by authorized personnel of the Firestone Bureau of Investigatio.”

 (ii) Chapter 3, Section 9, Sub-section b13 shall be amended to state: “Lingering/waiting in the blue areas and yellow areas of the first floor marked in this screenshot and this screenshot without proper clearance and refusing to leave when asked to do so by authorized personnel of the Firestone Bureau of Investigation.”

CHIEF SPONSOR(S)
Senator, Special Agent in Charge DevilNode

SPONSORS
Senator, Senior Special Agent DeltaTrigger
Speaker Pro Tempore, Special Agent kyhuls
Director Bjohn323
Special Agent Mo7tor
Special Agent n_igerian
Special Agent spookdan
Special Agent Stamose
Special Agent AviationCops
Special Agent nazarstacs
Special Agent GhrymReaper
Special Agent Polkinolk

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.