69superman for County Executive - "Leader of Tomorrow"

superman had nothing to do with the impeachment, he did his job to investigate and report what he found, he fast tracked the impeachment because the matter was important

you are also forgetting to note that the person under impeachment is your client, that you threatened ‘political hot potatoes’ to the county council, and publicly called for my resignation — i guarantee you wouldn’t have been as engrossed if it wasn’t your client.

your client is not being impeached for not handing over a video, he is being impeached because he made an active effort to disrupt and hinder a lawful inquiry, including threatening witnesses.

2 Likes

support

4 Likes

very much so support

4 Likes

I made no such recommendation, i simply put forward that there is belief between all parties involved that a inquiry for it is warranted. I made no such recommendation for anyone (besides obey, for the strikes) involved and simply commented on it in the report due to it happening BEFORE the report was released. The fact that it happened BEFORE my report was released even strengthens that my view and actions has nothing to do with the impeachment.

I respectfully request again we take this discussion off my thread, Chris.

5 Likes

I might get hate for this but it’s what ever. 69 is more than cut out for the job

8 Likes

:heart: thanks g.

4 Likes

yeah i know. i figured you’d see it when tor got it.

3 Likes

If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions please be sure to join the 69superman campaign Discord server! https://discord.gg/EBcy4Rxja9

69superman for County Executive - “Leader of Tomorrow”

5 Likes

Support. This guy deserves it.

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support #694ce

4 Likes

superman is a good guy, support!

4 Likes

69superman x JayhawkBosun Campaigning Boat Party - Firestone Discussion - State of Firestone Forums

4 Likes

Major support, would be great.

4 Likes

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

what r u gonna do with scso

2 Likes

SUPPORT!

4 Likes