Support

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support, wonderful individual and can do wonders for the county.

5 Likes

support!

5 Likes

spouport

5 Likes

Support

4 Likes

I can not support this man and in fact I encourage him to resign.

Ref: Trello

He is a great MP officer but not everyone is cut out to be leading our county. For that I think him for his continued service.

Again this is all solely my opinion, not a legally binding fact. I do wish him well in his endeavors but again at this time I can not support any of his campaigns for office.

3 Likes

My job is to host the sessions. I don’t pick and choose what goes on the docket. 🤷. I didn’t write nor co sponsor it for a reason.

5 Likes

You were still and still are one of the main proponents for it (to my understanding). Point is, I respectfully as a private citizen think that someone else should be CE.

1 Like

I mean… I did my job. I did the investigation etc etc and auto brought the results of his end to me and I wrote the report. I just spit the facts out and some don’t like them.

But I also respect your right to think as a private citizen someone else is deserving of the role.

2 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Support and endorsed

6 Likes

No I’m not taking anything. Just watch the Stapleton council and the judiciary closely over the next few days.

Some folks are attempting to remove an Alderman for OOJ. One of the allegations against said alderman is that he is withholding evidence by refusing to hand over a video.

You don’t have to hand over anything unless a warrant is issued (which was not in this case). So naturally it is of my personal opinion (no court or intuition) that going after him for not handing it over is possibly illegal/unconstitutional (Trello).

Point is, IF such accusations turn out to be turn I don’t think that anyone involved in such conduct should be CE, Governor, etc.

Granted none of what I said is a legally binding thing nor is it an accusation just a quick summary from my view point (there are always two sides to every story but still). If you want to see the evidence and stuff it’s in the link I posted above in addition to being in the RW city discord.

Superman and auto please feel free to correct any misstatements.

1 Like

superman had nothing to do with the impeachment, he did his job to investigate and report what he found, he fast tracked the impeachment because the matter was important

you are also forgetting to note that the person under impeachment is your client, that you threatened ‘political hot potatoes’ to the county council, and publicly called for my resignation — i guarantee you wouldn’t have been as engrossed if it wasn’t your client.

your client is not being impeached for not handing over a video, he is being impeached because he made an active effort to disrupt and hinder a lawful inquiry, including threatening witnesses.

2 Likes

support

4 Likes

very much so support

4 Likes