69superman for County Executive - "Leader of Tomorrow"

Table of Contents:

I: Intro
II: My Personal Experience
III: Plans

Section I: Intro

Good evening, my wonderful, wonderful citizens of the state of firestone. I’m sure a good bit of you know who I am. But if you don’t, hi! I’m 69superman, and I’m running for County Executive of Stapleton County. Below I will outline my plans as county executive, my experience in all sectors working in the state of firestone, and what I can do for you.

Section II: My Personal Experience

I have a whole PLETHORA of experience within the state of firestone. I guess ill start with the most important section, politics!

County Council X3
Current County Chairman (X1)
Current Redwood Administration (City Attorney)
Prom District Council x2

As you can see, I have a great ammount of both legislative and executive experience. But lets also dig into my experience around other sectors of firestone.

FDOT: Supervisor
FDOT TB: Instructor
DoCM: Board of Directors (HICOMM)
DoCM: Chief Inspector (HICOMM)
Firestone National Guard, 3rd Infantry Regiment: First Sergeant
Firestone National Guard, 1st Military Police Regiment: Lieutenant
Current Firestone National Guard, 1st Military Police Regiment Staff Sergeant
Firestone National Guard, Admissions: Admissions Office
Firestone National Guard, 7th Infantry Training Company: Drill Sergeant
Firestone Infantry Training and Education: Senior Drill Sergeant
Current SCSO: Deputy First Class
Current SCSO SWAT: Operative
DOC: Correctional Officer
DOC MD: Seaman
Firestone Fire Academy: Admissions Officer
Lawyer
Department of Justice: Assistant State Attorney

I also have the following certifications:
POST Certification
FFA Firefighter Certification
FFA EMT-P Certification
FNG: FITE BCT Certification
BAR Certification

Section III: Plans

Executive Branch:
For the executive side of the county, I plan to do a few things. The first thing I plan to do is strengthen state relations. Through the CAC, we have been able to establish contact with the state, and (seldomly) use them to relay ideas, as well as what we’ve been doing and what we plan to do. But unfortunately, this hasn’t been utilized anywhere close to its full potential. I plan to work with the head of the County Affairs Committee to make sure there is CLEAR communication between EVERYTHING going on with the county and the state and to establish the harmony that we once had. I also plan to use this to establish more autonomy for the county.

I also plan to use the County Relations Board (recently set up by outgoing County Executive Dauntfulness) to strengthen relations between the cities and departments and the county. Currently, especially between the cities and the county, there is a lack of communication. No information is being traded about what is going on in the two entities, and this is a fault on both parties. I will strive to use the County Relations Board to host meetings between all entities on the board to make sure there is a CLEAR and PROPER communication of concerns and how I personally can address them rather then one person sitting quietly in the corner holding their concerns back. I will also use this board to make sure that the complaints of the average employee and the issues that they have are being heard both from the Stapleton County Fire Department, as well as the Stapleton County Sherrifs Office. Seeing as there was also a recent transfer of fire chief’s, I will also use this board to ensure that all divisions are running smoothly following the transfer and that all of the departments concerns are being listened to.

I also plan to put in more regulations around municipalities, while in non emergency situations giving the more autonomy.

Legislative:

My legislature plans are… fairly simple. I plan to open a wide suggestions form for ANYONE in the entire county (including civilians!) to be able to submit suggestions for laws or other amendments/proposals they think would benefit the county. These suggestions would be discussed personally between me, the District Attorney, the chairman, and possibly the County Legislation Review Committee. If we as a majority approve of the idea, it would be forwarded to the council to be written, or personally written by myself. Along with this, I plan to clean up some of the poorly worded or unnecessary legislation that lies around.

Section IV: Conclusion

Thank you for reading my speech! I hope you plan to support, and hope to help you as your county executive!

CAMPAIGN SERVER: https://discord.gg/nZTMuZtS

21 Likes

support

5 Likes

full support.

6 Likes

support

6 Likes

support

6 Likes

Support.

/s/ Kamraxn