2021-3 | Firestone Gubernatorial Election

To run in the Firestone Gubernatorial Election, you must:

• Be a Firestone Citizen
  • Have a clean criminal history (having a few tickets is fine, however, no excessive arrests, etc.)
  • Have no serious moderation actions against you.
  • Have constructed a forum with your views.
  • Have a Lt. Governor (running partner) already setup to run with you.
  • If you want to run, then make a forum on your views and stances, and you will be on the ballot.
  • Candidates are expected to attend debates hosted by Firestone news outlets.

VOTING:
To vote, you must be a Firestone Citizen. You will vote in a polling station within Stapleton County. Whoever has the most votes, is elected into office. All votes will be ran through a bot to ensure no duplicate votes, and no alt account interference.

DATES:

Campaigning will be from 08/17/2021 to 09/21/2021

Voting will be from 09/15/2021 to 09/21/2021

The election winner will be announced 09/21/2020 @ 7:30pm MST . (Time may change)

IMPORTANT LINKS:

GOOD LUCK to all those running!

-Firestone Founder, FedoraMasterB98

13 Likes

consider that the gas crisis was in Floatman’s firestone. The gas crisis has provided trillions of high paying CGoF jobs, and should be celebrated.

i joke.

Im not dissing or supporting anyone im just making a joke guys.

6 Likes

hmmmm…

8 Likes
19 Likes

30 likes and ill run

9 Likes

funny how no one has liked

18 Likes

yes Developing_Blue that’s the joke.

2 Likes

its hysterically funny and hysterically sad at the same time

2 Likes

I declare my self governor of fire stone

2 Likes

hello all; for those asking if i’m running I will make an announcement by september 1

6 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

I highly encourage members of the public with political and public service experience to run for governor! Even if you’re doubtful you may win it is good to keep this as an actual election so the citizens may exercise their voting rights and it’s not just an automatic win.

3 Likes

even if you don’t win, it’s still worth a try and for the experience for future things ig :smiley:

2 Likes

i would but i dont wanna disappoint myself for when i loose

2 Likes

hmmm…

2 Likes

:eyes: Today is the day

i have made my announcement

1 Like

Results will be announced in the meeting stage channel of the Firestone Discord.

1 Like