Zpilotplane for County Council

I am zpilotplane and I’m running for County Council!

Plans
Under a new CE who has proved themselves dedicated to County Government, we can give county government a legitimate role and support municipal government too. I want to support our two glorious county departments, SCSO and SCFD. Their safety, security, and efficient operations are paramount. I plan to work with them on proposing legislation that will only help them.

Why me?
Activity and knowledge. Several others running don’t seem to have any experience in the county or municipal field. I know how things operate and what I need to do to help county government. I’m also active. I spend a bit of time on Roblox and I’d devote myself to this position

Experience

• Former City of Redwood Deputy Mayor x2
  • Former Firestone State Patrol; Corporal. Training Division Senior Instructor, Community Relations Division Journalist, Former Specialized Patrol Unit Trooper, and Former Air Support Unit Pilot. Current Admissions Team
  • Firestone National Guard Private First Class (Seaman) of the 2nd Coast Guard Detachment
  • Firestone Department of Homeland Security Federal Protective Service Officer and Former Secret Service Agent
  • Former Department of Public Works Public Employee
  • Former Department of Corrections Correctional Officer
  • Former Firestone News Network Board of Directors & Firestone Police Explores Associate Advisor

I know my plans were very broad, but if I get s place on the council, I will work with others to assess what needs changing and what I can do to help.

Questions? Feel free to DM me at zpilotplane#5422

3 Likes

i support

seems decent

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

full support

2 Likes

No Supp-

FULLY SUPPORT THIS SMELLY NOOB

2 Likes