2 Likes

support

2 Likes

i am blushing sam xoxoxo

2 Likes

What are your thoughts on this?

1 Like
1 Like

You haven’t listed any prior experience in Firestone, got any or did you just decide to run for the highest level of government for the fun of it?

Ok everyone says this how will you be different?

We literally have a constitution and bill of rights…

Firstly, no. This state doesn’t work if crime doesn’t exist. Secondly, please state some legislation that would reduce crime?

Right so basically what every candidate says but doesn’t follow (which you don’t as a senator)

Right ok

I don’t have any prior experience, and it isn’t just for the fun of it. I would like to help the citizens of Firestone. I
Q2: will be different by reaching out to the community business owners, talking to them, and then asking DOCM to help them.
Q3: As a senator you voice the people’s opinion and concerns.
Q4: What do you mean by Right ok?

1 Like

Try a lower level of government before the literal highest legislative position

Loads of candidates promise this

No that’s the job of the House of Representatives as they are the representatives of the people hence the name

What I mean is @Samtella @Chill_Bunniez @Kat4Katrina OP possesses a criminal record which is in violation of Senate election rules cc: @Ash1835

Any position of Government represents and voices the people and the constitution.

Also, if all other candidates promise it then why are you asking me about it and not them?

sorry lemme ask the mods to unlock their speeches so I can ask them after the previous elections have been completed

While yes that is true it is not your sole responsibility as a Senator

automationeer type beat

1 Like

Unfortunately, my friend you are disqualified from this race due to your hit and run infraction, we’d be happy to see you run again once it is expunged. However, even if it is in the works, you still possess an arrest that is against the election regulations.

I sincerely apologize.

Signed,
Right Honourable Lieutenant Governor Ash1835 of Firestone

2 Likes

Ah, I thought you could run with a misdemeanor. Apologies.

1 Like

unfortunately not, but i see your passion and i hope to see your interest in politics maintained.

1 Like

I’ve been studying under her for months and now she’s gone I must take over. (Toastee might make an appearance to help possibly)

Sorry about the inconvenience, friend. I hope you’ll be able to get that expunged quick enough for house elections or the next Senate elections!

1 Like

i KNOW! i stare at my notification center DAILY waiting for a DM from people who say this! I HAVENT RECIEVED ANY YET STILL WAITING

1 Like

Disqualified