Zeyahne for senate again

hello am re-running for my senate seat again even though i posted my resignation but some fellows in congress don’t want the seat to go to waste so here i am begging for your support
(im on a crappy tablet for the time being until 2 days from now so please pardon me from trash form and grammar)

what i want to do is very simple, and it is as follows:

• expanding upon the excessive use of force, allowing for easier suits for police misconduct and the 4th amendment.
  • expanding upon the communication and checks and balances on each branch, work with other congressmen/woman to assure adequate and fair checks and balances.
  • expanding upon the need of more economic support and legislative acts of congress, speak to news outlets for media protection and rights.

i have been working on a project called the “Firestone Code” (similar to the U.S. Code) and I wish to bring that project and plan into reality, by working with both houses to assure a more common and right fit for easier legislative writing, a more referable and simpler way of reaching law.

i have had the idea of expanding more into the realm of service members of the Guard for benefits and somewhat an easier way to achieve a firearm license, and as well awarding and recognizing outstanding members of the Guard, as well as the emergency services community, i wish to create a legislative act with the assistance of both chambers to achieve this, if possible.

thank you,

senator zeyahne
/s/ mr clean

7 Likes

support and endorsed by the right honorable, her excellency, abmzly, esq. :D

edit: if you want serious reasons as to why you should support, look at what stamose said, he couldn’t have put it any better

5 Likes

support ; he writes so many good pieces of legislation !!

5 Likes

This senator is amazing, out of this world

I’ve never seen anyone in my five terms work harder than this senator

I endorse him and support his campaign

The Hon. Stamose, President pro tempore

6 Likes

Support. Keep doing what you’re doing. We’re all with you. :heart:

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Support

6 Likes