Zeyahne for senate again but this is the 3rd time

hello my fellow americans, it is i, the great, misleading, and criminal zeyahne. the best to enter public office and torture the state and its citizens with my terrible acts of non-violence.

i will be rest assured that you all know my experiences but i suppose i’ll outlay them:

senator x2
representative
dps deputy secretary & chief investigator
dhs crt sgt, ss agent, fps officer.
fsp trooper
scso deputy x2
county council
secretary of health
scfd paramedic
post junior instructor
former aviation licensed pilot
ng private in v1

firstly, we must codify the laws. too much confusion and i see more people talk about it more everyday. i wish for both chamber’s to come together to formulate the best plan to introduce the firestone state code; “F.S.C.”

secondly, we need to fix the criminal code, the criminal code time amounts are all over, each set of class should have its own timing in a range of area.

a class a felony should fall between 800-900 seconds,
a class b felony should fall between 700-799 seconds,
a class c felony should fall between 600-699 seconds,

you catch my jist of the idea, we need to fix the scattered time amounts in order to not have a class a misdemeanor jail time, intervening with a class c or even b felony time amount.

thirdly, we need to redo the health act, in order to stabilize and have the department of health running efficiently, we cannot allow one of the most essential departments in the state be unable to perform simple and basic actions due to the negligence of predecessors ineffectively wording and writing the bill.

fourthly, we must put foreign affairs at the forefront, for far too long firestone has been isolated and keeping back from pursuing great relations. during this term, foreign affairs is on the forefront. lets turn that campaign promise into a reality.

thank,
zey.

8 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

SUPPORT ZEYAHNE!

3 Likes

mango man support !!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support, as long as you keep the Twitter going.

5 Likes

10-4 big bird, this is foxtrot serria. relaying information to 30th headquarters

3 Likes

Alpha Bravo Charlie delta 123469 support

3 Likes

SUPPORT!

4 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support!