Zack for Prominence District Council

Hello everyone! I’m ZackyYoyo and I’m currently running for District Council for Prominence.

Most of you won’t know me because I’m relatively new to firestone, Although I’m new it doesn’t mean I don’t carry leadership or any type of experience with me. I have spent most of my Roblox community time in Military groups in many leadership positions.

(My experience Military Experince {ROBLOX} - Google Docs)

You may be wondering “Why would I vote for someone that is new to firestone?” Well, I agree why would you trust someone like me to be a Council member and I have some reasoning. A fresh set of eyes or new ideas from other corners of Roblox communities could benefit the District of Prominence and the State of Firestone Majorly.

Some of my skills that could benefit the Council would be.

Ledership,

Maturity

Activity,

Dedication,

Delegation.

Some of my plans.
Host many events to boost the enjoyment of the district of prominence,
Take ideas from citizens to how we can improve.
Help other council members with their plans.
Help the Mayor and Deputy Mayor with events and planning.

So, what are you waiting for post a signature below to get me into the voting ballots.

Thanks for considering me and reading this speech.

Support 100%! Although he’s new he’s trying to get involved in any way he can and I think a city council member is a great way to get started in the political field

Support, great candidate even though he’s new

Support!

Support

M_rbighead supports via discord

what kind

City fairs, Carnivals, Maybe a car show or maybe just a dinner at a local restaurant with city officials. I do not guarantee as issues may get in the way but I’ll try my best.

Support

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.