Hello Citizens of Firestone. Many of you may know me as the rainbow hoodie dude that you can usually see around CD in firestone. Well, I’ve decided to run for Senate to see how it would turn out. This is my first time doing anything like this so bear with me. I have been in firestone for over a year now and I will say I was a (very late) bloomer when it comes to wanting to get into departments.
Current departments I am in
- Department of Public Works (PE)
- Department of Transportation
I have been in DPW for a little over a month and in that time I have submitted 25 logs spanning approximately 50 hours (Some shifts spanning over 8 hours) (I hope to do the same with DOT). I am now hoping to expand my career in Firestone with this. I can promise that I will be as dedicated to the senate as I am with my other positions.
Some of the things I hope to do if I get in
- Help create/modify legislation to further help employees (in departments such as DPW and DOT, etc) be further protected while they are on duty. (such as make it easier for them to obtain CFCTs to protect themselves when LEOs are unable to)
- Make/strengthen legislation to further protect the people from any sort of harassment (verbal, physical, doesn’t matter).
- Create any legislation the people would like to see
- Any other ideas I can think of that would help the people of this state.
I am running not only to help further develop my career in Firestone. But to help ALL PEOPLE in Firestone, Citizens, Department affiliates, no matter what you do in Firestone. I WILL make it my duty to make sure you like what you see in Firestone. So help me out by supporting me below so I can make sure Firestone has a brighter future.
Whoever you are (Citizen, known criminal, In a department, etc), zach20060226 is with you.