YoufoundDev_excite for House (Special Election)

YoufoundDev_excite for Firestone House:

I: Introduction
II: Plans
III: Interacting with the Community
IV: What I want to do about redwood
V:Conclusion

I:Introduction: Hello, Citizens of Firestone I am YoufoundDev_excite. I am a former Stapleton County Councilmen. During my time as a Councilor I interacted with the County in many ways that other councilors did not. I served in Firestone State Police until I left the Post group for group space. As, a Trooper I helped with road laws and emergency calls. I am also NUSA former DC City Council.

II: PLANS: During my time as House of Representative if I am elected, I will try and interact with redwood civilians and get them to stop there criminal activity. I plan to make more road laws and state laws that are to be followed. I also plan to interact and host events with the Community that will let them get to know and trust there legislative. I plan to bring as many bills that will benefit Firestone into the session as possible. I am also planning to start working with the Mayor of city’s and get there ideas on what should be on the legislative.

III: INTERACTING WITH THE COMMUNITY: As a State Legislator, I plan to interact with the community in many different ways. I will plan to host a meet and greet with all of the citizens who wish to attend. I also plan to host events that will let the community trust in there legislative again and come to them with ideas. I also plan to host a Q&A with all the citizens of Firestone so they can ask and get answers from me about what I am going to do to help Firestone.

IV: WHAT I WANT TO DO ABOUT REDWOOD: I want to interact with redwood in the best way possible and stop the crime going on there. As, I was speaking with the Governor he said that he had to leave a tour because of a crisis going on in redwood. I want to help reduce crisis’s in redwood and let them become a better city.

V:CONCLUSION: If you want somebody that can actually help and assist the State of Firestone I suggest that you vote YoufoundDev_excite. I am also a former Firestone Sheriff Office Deputy. I want to work with the State of Firestone and its Citizens so on 9/25/18 go out there and vote YoufoundDev_excite for House of Representatives.

This speech is approved by YoufoundDev_excite.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support

SCSO Deputy,
Secretary_Gardiner

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support and endorsed

Signed,
Ak_lixio - Representative

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

Signed,
Nicekid_RBLX

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

@MrEmote @ForgottenJokes @Chill_Bunniez @LegitimateIyRyan @Jackk_Jr @Reeseman063 @Trooper_coolwarrior @Ronald_Reagan @DeltaTrigger @Nicekid_RBLX Thank you for your support and I hope that I am elected into the Office of House of Representative.

2 Likes

@CrusinThomas @fluffypanda245 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 Likes

:FSL: House Special Election of September 2018 Results :FSL:

Patchy319- 19 Votes [W]
YoufoundDev_excite- 12 Votes [W]
DizzyMW1- 8 Votes [W]
BritishPolicing1- 7 Votes [W]
FairLaw- 6 Votes [L]
CertifiedLaw- 5 Votes [L]
Titanicsky123- 5 Votes [L]
Outbacksteak_law- 5 Votes [L]