Yeanlingspark99 for RW City Council

Hello Firestone. I am yeanlingspark99 and I am running for Redwood City Council. I am looking to help redwood grow even more in these upcoming months.

My experience:

DPW Employee
Pigeon Kebabs
Iconic
Stapleton Powergrid
Scrib Animal Food & Co.
Whipped Cafe
Original Pizza
CFL Warriors Security

Main plans:
Change the speed limit in RW back to 30 A Bill to Raise Parking Lot Speed Limits
In my opinion, since this bill passed, I have seen a lot more people not having enough time to stop their vehicles and ending up hitting someone.

Bringing the Bill to Further Punish Illegal Gun Owners back to the table. A Bill to Further Punish Illegal Gun Owners
I have seen a lot of people who obtain illegal guns from the dealer in RW that Connor bought. If this was to get passed it would make criminals not have as much cash to buy more and more.

The Bill to make Unlawfully Brandishing a Knife Illegal is a very important bill to me as I have seen people criminals just hold a Knife out and this can be very threatening so if we were to bring this back we could not be as threatened while walking along out sidewalks or sitting at Car Dealership. A Bill to make Unlawfully Brandishing a Knife Illegal

Please type “support” below if you support my campaign.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen anyone lately stating the things they would like to help change, I’ve just been seeing “make redwood good” or something around that. support, has his priorities set

3 Likes

no support, kicked me out for pissing on the pizza

3 Likes

I had to, we don’t want DOH to shut us down.

3 Likes

support, good plans

4 Likes

LOL WHAT

2 Likes

It’s still considered disorderly conduct

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

I think he wants it to be a more serious offense.

2 Likes

Any new bills you wish to propose?

2 Likes

Yes but if they are just holding it out and sitting on a bench they can not arrest I don’t think but if we pushed this law and passed it we would be even safer.

3 Likes

I plan to talk to our community and other councilmen/women about bills that would help be beneficial to Redwood.

3 Likes

Support

/s/ cooldudesub

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

(The post that was above did not have a clear picture.)

3 Likes

3 Likes

Only 2 more! Any questions make sure to DM me yeanlingspark99#2890.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

YES SUPPORT WOOOOOOOO

4 Likes

Thank you for all the support! Any questions ask them here or yeanlingspark99#2890!

3 Likes