Yean for Redwood City Council

I have, but traffic offenses are one of the least concerns + If there’s other situations happening, traffic offenses are our least concern. Such as shootings, bank robberies, armed c9’s, kidnappings.

3 Likes

Well, just an officer sitting there means they aren’t really doing anything, if there are 15 officers in a game having 1 officer stay back and finish that traffic stop we wouldn’t have any problem then. It’s more of some officers enforcing it then citizens will know officers are going to give out a citation.

3 Likes

not necessarily. Theres certain ways we’ve been trained to do other things than what you expect Leo’s to do.

3 Likes

I think a change is still possible. I do respect your opinion.

3 Likes

Depends

3 Likes

I agree it does depend as getting change in a law enforcement agency can and will be hard.

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

Thank you for all the support everyone. Only 1 more to go!

4 Likes

One more thing I forgot to mention is that I will be doing community events where I will talk about the current state of Redwood and answer any questions anyone might have. I will also be making all ideas from the redwood city council public if I am elected.

3 Likes

Support!!!

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone who supported me. Voting will open very soon. My name should be on the ballot!

3 Likes

sir — it’s literally the lowest government position, entry-level

2 Likes

Make sure to vote for me!

3 Likes

@moderators elections over close pls

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like