Yean for House of Representatives

Hello, all Firestone citizens.

I am yeanlingspark99 and I am a proud citizen of Redwood. I have never won an election, I made it into the ballot in the Redwood City Council elections.

Introduction:
I have noticed that the others are focused on our law enforcement. I will be focused on our citizens and how we run our firestone. Of course, I care about our law enforcement but we need to focus on our citizens to learn what we can improve on.

Main Actions:
My main actions are just what I plan to do in my first month in the house. I am planning to work with fellow congressmen/women to improve our house and work together and not apart. I will also be bringing bills to the house that improve OUR Firestone! They will improve our entire community, not just law enforcement. My number one focus is giving back to Firestone like so many of you guys have.

Closing statements:
Just because you elect someone doesn’t mean they get to what they want, I will do what you want. I will be almost fully community ran. As a community, we can give Firestone a BOOST! AN UPGRADE! We need to be proud to call Firestone our Roblox home.

Citizens who support me please type “Support” below.

Sincerely,
yeanlingspark99
“A NEW HOUSE, A NEW FIRESTONE”

Discord: yeanlingspark99#2890
ROBLOX: yeanlingspark99

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

what makes you think you’re qualified for the house then?

6 Likes

ok and yean

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

I believe I am qualified because I have seen what Firestone as a whole needs improvement on. A cities improvement is much less than Firestone. I do understand this is one of the biggest holdings in Firestone, which makes it harder for a first time runner to get into the house. We also need to talk about how many other new comers have go in such as Coolabrita and Tweetroblox655. Being new to something does not mean it is impossible which is why I am still running.

3 Likes

Once you get elected, will you fall to inactivity like many other people like you?

5 Likes

I will not as I do not want Firestone HOR to fall apart. I will do community events a few times a month and other stuff like that. If someone falls inactive I may talk to them if needed. @Al_erting

2 Likes

Seem like a motivated person but I don’t know if you’d be a good hor.

4 Likes

May I ask what makes you think that?

2 Likes

the fact that you immediately run for any open elected position in the hopes of acquiring SONE modicum of power

5 Likes

Disagree. I am trying to get into the Firestone Government which is very hard. I am trying this again because I have learned from my past things and I want to try again.

3 Likes

you should start with city council then

3 Likes

It is still possible to start a HOR because Coolabrita and Tweetroblox655 did it. There is still a chance of me doing it. I am not going to give up.

3 Likes

Tweet got in because he was a meme. Everyone did it as a joke and didn’t see their mistakes and he got elected because of some people failing to take the election seriously. Once Tweet got elected, he just died and hasn’t said anything since the HoR results came out.

4 Likes

I know tweet was a joke but Coolabrita was not. To keep the house strong we need people with new ideas to make firestone the best it can be.

3 Likes

Since most people are concerned about my experience so I will talk about it.

To keep Firestone having new ideas and with a good government, we need new people. Having new people of all sorts can be good, even if it’s not me we need to get a new government.

3 Likes

Support, you seem well spoken and I don’t think being new should be a deal breaker:) you are plenty capable of learning!

4 Likes

You previously ran for the House, Arborfield City Council, Senate, and Redwood City Council. Do you plan on continuing to run for every open position? What are your plans for the term? What experience do you have?

4 Likes

Well I do not plan to run for more positions after this. I will be sticking with the HOR. My plans are in my speech and my experience is also above.

3 Likes