XxSoruceLawXx for County Council

Introduction

Greetings, Wonderful Citizens of Firestone, I am XxSoruceLawXx and I’m running for County Council within Stapleton County! So, please be sure to vote for me this election cycle, as I can deliver what I promise to you.

About me

I’m XxSoruceLawXx. Currently I’m a business owner within the State of Firestone. I’m into anything business within this state. I feel like I want to and can achieve a whole lot more within this wonderful state. I want to accomplish big goals and dreams. I want to change this state and contribute something so much more to the community.

Plans

My plan is to make sure every citizen in the county has a voice. I want to hear from you guys. I plan to listen to the people of the community to see what I can do and how I can best help the community during my term.

I also plan on talking to business owners, and agencies to see how I can better support them, and lay out a clear agenda. I want to pass multiple legislation in favor of our small business owners and our tons of different agencies such as SCSO and SCFD.

Conclusion

To conclude my campaign speech, I may not have the best ex in government, or in Firestone. However, every person must start somewhere. Iearn very easily and have a good understanding about Ro-State politics. I will be the change for Stapleton County that it is looking for. Vote XxSoruceLawXx for County Council!

3 Likes

sure support. we need some type of activity

2 Likes

Support! Good Luck Man!

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

i like this guy support

2 Likes

Support