XxSoruceLawXx for County Council

Why I am running::

Hello! My name is XxSoruceLawXx. I am running for County Council in Stapleton County. I’m running for County Council in order to jump start my political career in the State of Firestone. I’m hopping to make some accomplishments during my term and gain some experience in government. I was recommended by lots of people to run for County Council to run so I can learn. I’m looking to learn and grow and gain a job of more importance in this state on day.

You should vote for me because we need new faces. We need faces who are willing to learn and get experience. We need new faces who want to use the position for the good of Stapleton. I’m ready to make big accomplishments and accomplish some great goals day 1 as a Councilmen. I’m always willing to hear and allow others to have a voice. You should vote for me because I can make sure that everyone has a voice here in Stapleton County. I will listen to what the people want.

I plan on doing a lot of things for this county. I want to help and support small businesses. I want to help with coming up with effective ways to cut down on the crime in Stapleton County. I want to work to ensure that all citizens have a voice and any concerns are heard. I want to empower the small business owners and the citizens of Stapleton County by giving them a voice.

So, XxSoruceLawXx for County Council!

1 Like

Support

3 Likes

What is your favorite animal?

2 Likes

steezysswrld Support’s

2 Likes

TooperJake Support’s

2 Likes

All animals to be fair!

2 Likes

Support great to see a new face get an entrance into politics

3 Likes

Support from

iiPennsylvania_Laws

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

spidermanIunchbox support

2 Likes

SwedishVic Supports

2 Likes

Supported/Endorsed

/s CarIosCarmine

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

AS PRO WORKER OF SCRIBLELZ, COP’S FAVORITE ANNOYING BOY, CRIMINAL FOR 2 YEARS, I SUPPORT!

3 Likes

H_Woker1 Support’s

2 Likes

iiVortex_RBLX supports!

2 Likes

Support from BaconLaw12!

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Campaigning closed, go vote!: County Council & City Mayor Voting 2023-2