xUncleton for County Council

INTRODUCTION
Hello there, residents of Stapleton County! I, xUncleton, hereby announce my candidacy for Stapleton County Council.

For those who aren’t aware, I’m a fresh face to this community. A testament that the State of Firestone is still thriving and receiving new members, constantly. I may not be as ‘accomplished’ as the other candidates, though there’s still the passion inside me to serve the constituents of Stapleton County:

• Current Tier 1 FFA

PLANS
As a newer member of the community, I’ve listened and observed… the County Council needs to be restored. As a freshman County Councilmen, you’ll see a drive to restore County Council powers. Furthermore, I’ll challenge corruption across Stapleton County as it arises, ensuring individuals in power are held accountable. We are servants of the people, not the other way around.

On a smaller scale, I’ll be opening up a small office: The Office of County Councilmen xUncleton. As a servant of the people, it’s imperative the constituents and elected officials communicate. This small, but meaningful, office shall serve as a means for communication between me, and you. I also wish to employ individuals within this small office to gain a grasp of Firestone politics.

CONCLUSION
Don’t be scared to support a fresh face to our community. The County Council should be representative of their various demographics our community holds. I’ll work alongside colleagues to restore the crumbled seat of County Council, embrace the change us residents need!

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Lil’N#6223.

3 Likes

What other plans do you have?

2 Likes

Hi there, HippoGamingRB

That’s a wonderful inquiry. As the County Council serves as the “oversight” body for the municipal governments (Arborfield, Redwood, and Prominence), as well as the Stapleton County Fire Department and Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, I’m looking to review these various bodies and discover changes and implementations which must be made. From there, further legislation shall be enacted based on those findings.

I’m also about ensuring the public offices are held by people with a constant drive. I’ll be ensuring the people holding these positions are supporting their constituents to the fullest.

xUncleton
“Embrace the new”

2 Likes

What type of leadership skills do you have out of curiosity?

1 Like

support

3 Likes

Lovely to see you in the forums, CongressionalDefend

That’s an amazing inquiry. In terms of leadership, I’ve served on NATSTUCO (National Student Council in the United States) for 4 consecutive years. I’m someone who’s used this to build: strong communication, accountability, and observational (or listening) skills, these are imperative to a successful candidate.

xUncleton
“Embrace the new”

2 Likes

support/

2 Likes

Support …

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

county isnt currupt??? no support

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

What changes do you wish to implement on scso and scfd

3 Likes

Hi there, Al_erting

Exquisite inquiry. To begin with, I’m looking to review the SCSO and SCFD. From a thorough review, I’ll look to implement legislation that creates a more efficient, effective, and respectable SCSO and SCFD. I’ll also be consulting with leadership, alongside employees from both to implement further changes that I find to be beneficial to their success in-game.

xUncleton
“Embrace the new”

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support from CaliforniaOperator, a Firestone Citizen.

2 Likes

Hello there, residents of Stapleton County.

We’ve reached the (10) signatures, allowing us to achieve a spot on the ballot.

As a Stapleton County Councilman candidate, I want to be authentic with you all. To be here now, as a fresh face in Stapleton County, now an official candidate for Stapleton County Council… it’s made me a bit emotional. :sneezing_face:

For those reading, for those who support the campaign… this is all due to you. Your commitment to embrace the new, your commitment to bring about meaningful change. Thus, I thank you for taking me this far.

Let’s not give up the fight for a seat in the Stapleton County Council.

xUncleton
“Embrace the new”

3 Likes

Support from State Trooper, TrooperStepBro.

2 Likes

Support.

-Sgt. jackh4m_r, SCSO

3 Likes