Xtro for Senate round 2

To the citizens of the State of Firestone

Hello citizens of Firestone, I am Savxtro. I have previously ran and successfully won a seat in the Firestone senate during 2018. If you don’t know who I am here’s a recap. My name is Savxtro, I became a Firestone citizen at the beginning of the year 2017. Shortly after I joined I proceed to join the Department of Corrections and the Department of State, after a couple of weeks I left both departments to join the Department of Homeland Security where I rose to the top of the Secret Service Agency and ended up becoming the Secret Service Director, I served in the Homeland Security for around one and a half years in total until I decided to resign. After my resignation, I took a break from Roblox and ended up coming back as the Secretary of State. As the Secretary of State, I led my diplomatic staff to a few possible states, although all the states we attempted to communicate with ended up crippling or giving up on all relations. Not to mention how mayflower meme’d me regardless I enjoyed my time in all of the departments I served under. I currently serve as the First Sergeant for the 9th Medical Platoon in the Firestone National Guard.

The reason why I left last term was because of my inactivity, my inactivity came from my concentration on my school, however, as of now school is coming to an end which means I will have more time to focus on this glorious state.

My previous plans as a senator;

• Allow my self to be a role model for future candidates

• Converse with citizens for Firestone to improve/add beneficially legislations

• Stay active

regardless if you vote for me or not, I love you

My NEW plans as a senator;

*Actually make bills that will contribute towards the state and departments

*Fix loopholes in some laws

(From previous plans)

*Stay Active

*Listen to the people!

Thank you all for taking the time to view this, I appreciate it a lot. Have a nice night/day.

2 Likes

SUPPORT
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
FINALLY SOMEONE GOOD

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

support;