xIIunder_scoreIIx for Senator (A Vote for The Future)

THIS IS NOT JAMESDITOMOSSO RUNNING

I’m xIIunder_scoreIIx, and I’m running for the Firestone State Senate. Many of you may have never heard of me before, and that’s understandable. I’m not very popular in this community yet, but I’d like for you to read my speech anyway, to see what I’m really all about.

The Senate of Firestone has been running very well recently in Firestone, and I promise that a vote for me is not a vote lost. It’s a vote for the future. I will uphold the legacy of my predecessors, while making my own original policies, and leaving my own mark on the Senate of Firestone and the state as a whole. With that, I’d like to make it easier for our citizens to start their own businesses and companies with the support of the state, enact policies that make the government more transparent, and open to the public in Firestone, and I’d like to make uniform election policies that make it easier for the everyday citizen of Firestone to vote in special elections, unlike the current forums system.

In Roswell, I’ve maintained an 82% approval rating, been one of the most effective members of the Roswell State Assembly, and written more legislation than some members of the house have in months of membership. The Congress I’m currently in has been the most productive in Roswell state history. And I promise to carry over that activity and creativity in policy to Firestone.

In Silverport, I was a rookie to being a legislator. I didn’t have much experience, and I honestly didn’t really know what I was doing. But that was then. Silverport taught me how to be effective in government, and why the public’s opinion should always play the largest role in government, even bigger than Representatives, Senators, and Governors. And I promise not to forget what I learned in Silverport in Firestone.

In Flakeview, I oversaw rapid growth of over 100% in only a few short weeks. I kept the state stable and prosperous during my term as Governor. My approval rating reached as high as 95% while in Flakeview, and Flakeview taught me why activity, effectiveness, honesty, and passion is such an important quality for any government official. I promise that if I get elected, I will be active, effective, and honest.

I’ve had much legislative experience, as a Representative in Silverport and House Majority Leader in Roswell. During both of those terms, I pushed the limits to make sure that the will of the citizens was always considered in any choice made by the legislature, and I promise to do the same in Firestone.

In this election, some may decide to vote for an opponent of my campaign, and that’s okay. That’s what elections are all about. But, I hope that you vote for someone who represents you, your opinions, and this state well. And I hope that you see me as that someone.

Thank you for reading my speech, and I hope you support me.

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support.

Thorough, well thought out, considerate speech. I’m sure you will make a fine Representative and I look forward to working with you.

Best of luck.

SPT Skye Jones
princess skye!!#9640

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

Support

1 Like

After reviewing all of the speeches. You’re the one who have a pretty good experience within the legislative.

Support.

But remember, Firestone is special and you can’t make any mistakes here.

Signed Trooper thekiller9056

1 Like

It’s said he’s running for Senate and not House btw.

1 Like

I know.

Senators are still representatives of the people; the word isn’t exclusively for members of the House.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Awesome speech. Don’t let us down. Support

Support. We need new faces that are competent. Hopefully you will fulfill that role!

Signed,
Blastatack
Secretary of State

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.

Signed,

Lieutenant Colonel Mythric
Firestone State Patrol

1 Like

Support!