xIIunder_scoreIIx for House Representative || NOT ME

THIS IS NOT TONY, I AM POSTING THIS FOR SOMEONE WHO IS NOT APPROVED ON THE FORUMS

“The Future of Firestone”

Hello, I’m xIIunder_scoreIIx, a long time player of ROBLOX, and a citizen of Firestone. Firestone, as great as it may be, has many problems. To list a few:

Low Citizenship Rates

Tense Foreign Relations

Growing Threats and Low Approval of State Government

These issues have appeared as more and more important as they’ve began to effect government more and more. I’m here to make sure that the people don’t their opinions and priorities forgotten in this governmental drama. My goals include adding a new healthcare system in the state, to allow for more people to have access to health services and hospitals, as well as new transportation infrastructure for the state (metros, trains, etc.), a new, better economic system for the state that makes it easier for people to create businesses and sustain them in Firestone. Overall, I want to make sure that the people are listened to, and that this state can continue growth, prosperity, and remain in its spot as the top Ro-State.

So tell me, are you ready for the Future of Firestone?

THIS IS NOT TONY, I AM POSTING THIS FOR SOMEONE WHO IS NOT APPROVED ON THE FORUMS

ALL QUESTIONS GO TO under_score#7541

2 Likes

god tony, what a bad speech. support though

2 Likes

literally not the guy in the pic :angry:

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Signed

2 Likes

denied, you wont be able to do much of this, stop blind support people

2 Likes

Support…

2 Likes

Support

Im sure u will do great tony

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Btw it’s not tony it’s xllunder_scorellx

2 Likes

support

1 Like

No support, healthcare is going to be difficult to reform and establish, trust me.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I support

2 Likes

POSTING THIS FOR PEOPLE WHO DON’T HAVE VERIFIED FORUM ACCOUNTS. CONTACT THE RESPECTIVE ACCOUNTS OR THE CAMPAIGNER IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/544281000767913985/545746666024730625/unknown.png - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/544281000767913985/545746726578028544/unknown.png

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes