1 Like

Thank you for your service.

1 Like

Bye, you’ll be missed,

PS are you leaving roblox or just FS?

1 Like

He stated that.

1 Like

Most likely both. I may stay as a Legal Representative as that is not a full time position, meaning only time i’d be needed is for court cases. However, really unsure.

Damn dude, good working with you. You made Lieutenant quick and you definitely deserved it.
Retired Paramedic FightingTheFlames

1 Like

well i could care less but you were fine for who you were, and i respect you for that.
farewell
~jef

1 Like

Gonna miss ya

1 Like

southern is good boy

dont leave

1 Like

Farewell, man.

You’ve been an inspiration and have demonstrated such unique ability of leadership that one cannot explain. Best wishes to you in your future endeavors.

1 Like

Farewell with life. Thank you for your service within the Fire Department, And I am glad to say that you did your part for this community and is a blessing for you to serve this great Ro-nation. We will miss you very much.

May god bless you,

1 Like

Good luck with your chid and nothing but blessings, hope everything plans out well for you

1 Like

Dear SouthernMorality,

We have been close friends with our ups and downs. I’m saddened that we are losing you as we are losing a good firefighter/Paramedic, a good fomer deputy and a good person in general. Even though I’ve done all I could to keep you from doing this and probably can’t keep you from doing this any longer, You will also have a spot waiting for you if you chose to ever come back. With this being said I’m going to keep it short, Just remember to stay in contact via discord!!

Signed,

Mr.Anderson
Friend of SouthernMorality

2 Likes

Best of luck on future endeavours.

1 Like

Goodbye :wave:t3:

1 Like

Due to upcoming and abrubt changes to the Stapleton County Fire Department, will be withdrawing my resignation - to better the department through these changes. However, activity and other concerns will be changing.

This will be saved and put to use at a later date.

you have a kid on the way. that shit is more important than roblox. quit while you can so stuff doesnt turn out shitty for your irl

cant make mistakes. just my advice.

1 Like

Gunna miss you bro :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Kids due in december. I was planning to leave scfd around sept. However, due to drama decided to leave, but then upcoming changes in SCFD will leave the department on a bad spot