Wierdo25 for County Executive; A County for the People, By the People

Support

2 Likes

when we inevitably fire chloe for being a gay woman

not really persuading me you’re “for the people” here bud, sounds a little like a homophobe discriminating against someone for their sexual identity

disappointed.

2 Likes

I do remember when a former employee and current employee leaked private chats within the administration to yourself. Never once was she actually terminated, and it was simple banter between me and my friends. I’m sorry if you’re offended by others enjoying each other but to each their own. Also regarding my departure from FFA it had absolutely no impact by yourself (even tho you seem obsessed with me) and it was due to me wanting to pursue other departments. I’m not going to apologize for the past when there’s nothing to apologize for.

2 Likes

honestly be disappointed all you want, it wont change the outcome. his behavior in ffa was already reprimanded.

wierdo has always been a good person if you know him (regardless of his stupid words) that chat should have not been leaked by the former administrator (and other parties) in the first place.

you live n you learn

3 Likes

if you have a problem with the individual speaking out then talk to them about it (I’m sure you have the wrong person)

even better, make some policy! (don’t, you’ll get sued)

only reason it stopped was because I leaked it, crosslay didn’t act until afterwards

maybe because you were inactive and did no administrative tasks? you know damn well who the cto who took your duties over was.

I’m obsessed with keeping you out of positions of power

stupid question, what department did you pursue? APD (a primary department)?

I’m sorry, but you actively plotting to fire someone on the basis of gender and sexuality is very, very disgraceful activity for a sub-cabinet position. Coinciding with that fact, it’s generally immoral.

he wasn’t reprimanded for it, he was told to stop

other than that, no disciplinary action occurred. and you were there for that conversation

you only came to your senses when it was leaked

don’t back him up or you’re on the chopping block too

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

“don’t back him up or you’re on the chopping block too”
this is literally corny af bro

come up with better criticism that isn’t just “he made a firing someone for an illegal reason joke one time”

6 Likes

do you just come on the forums to shitpost on everyone’s election campaigns?

5 Likes

facts

1 Like

FFA DD wierdo25 attempted to violate the rights of an employee and the sitting governor knowingly allowed it to happen. Thankfully director crosslay stepped in before any harm was done”

“Crosslay was ultimately the person to tell the deputy director to stop.”

your words

2 Likes

no reason to discipline an isolated incident that was evaluated (why would I do something that he said as a joke and wouldn’t actually be able to happen without approval)

1 Like

5 Likes

yea clearly i was tripping balls, and i retract that

yea

“A Deputy Director is a senior member who has proven his skill in leadership and confidence. They are allowed to host sessions and supervise JTO-Is. They hold power over every rank starting from JTO-I all the way up to CTO allowing them to give said ranks orders which fall in line with the policies. This rank is also the deputy head of the department which brings a lot of administrative power with it. One such example is that they can hand out disciplinary action in accordance with (disciplinary policy trello link). They are also allowed to change and/or create policies and other guidelines for the entire department, including students. Overall, they hold the same power as the Director but can be restricted in things at the Director’s discretion. A DD can promote.”

clearly, you don’t know your own policy

and to my knowledge, you did noy “restrict” him in “things” (your policy is also written by a child)

1 Like

Support, this guy is the only one running that has common sense and isn’t weird asf.

2 Likes

I will be retracting my bid for county executive. This has absolutely nothing to do with the sorry excuse of a lawyer confussled. I have 0 regrets. I will move to better opportunities and see where the wind takes me!

Good luck to the other candidates, and may God bless you all! (besides confussled)

6 Likes

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE WEIRDO :saluting_face:

3 Likes

signed,
the blue lobster

4 Likes

im gay

2 Likes

Candidate dropped out.