Wierdo25 for County Executive; A County for the People, By the People

Greetings all!

I’m wierdo25 and I am not going to bore you with a regular speech that everyone has done for the entire time of firestone elections (yes this line has been used before but it is still very valid). I have been in this community for many years and have shown my qualifications thoroughly through my many positions within a multitude of departments as well as governments in this state. My time in positions in the county were some of my best moments and where I made some of my closest friends. The county, and the county government is essential to the survival of this state. It pains and upsets me to see my former departments both SCSO and SCFD go through rough times with their functioning as many departments do. My times in municipal government led me to the realization that although it was a microscopic portion of the entire state, it still had a very large impact on day to day operations, especially with the amazing update that added in our lovely city police departments. I will work with all those necessary to do what I can to be the people’s advocate and bring stability and clarity to the office of the County Executive.

As your CE I will do everything I can to ensure the longevity and prosperity of all the county departments that we all so greatly rely upon. With the new release of Version 3 of our beautiful Stapleton County, it will take true leadership to ensure this county does not falter. I will be using my knowledge of government, as well as the knowledge of my esteemed colleagues who were once in these shoes to ensure I govern fairly and properly. I call upon you my fellow citizens to choose someone (me) who can lead this county to a greater future.

I will usher in a County government that will work more for the average citizen than ever before, thank you all for your support in this new endeavor.

Sincerely,
wierdo25, Future County Executive

4 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support ( I was coerced )

2 Likes

support for the homie

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

SUPPORT!!! :apd:

2 Likes

You and the Prominence Administration were inactive during your term as Mayor of Prominence. How will you ensure that the County Executive’s Office and the County Administration stays active during your term?

5 Likes

SUPPORT!

2 Likes

Prominence in my opinion was very dead due to the fact that there simply was not much to do. When it comes to the county, I will be heavily invested there as it will be my primary, and I will do everything within my power to keep my activity above standard at the county level.

2 Likes

support hero hero

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

You were sore loser last time you lost an election, does that make you good candidate in ur eyes or nah

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support homeboi

2 Likes

i support make the council active agaiN!

2 Likes

Supported and Endorsed.

Ceno

2 Likes

support for my worthy opponent

1 Like

You must be new here, so I’ll explain. I’ve been in firestone since about early 2019. I’ve been in just about every department except about 3ish. I was a former President Pro Tempore of the senate for about 6 months, a representative for about a month before then. Thats just to name a little bit. If you have anymore concerns about my experience in the state please dm me at chilly#8888. Thanks!

2 Likes