Wierdo25 for County Executive; A Better Future for our County

Greetings all!

I’m wierdo25 and I am not going to bore you with a regular speech that everyone has done for the entire time of firestone elections. I have been in this community for many years and have shown my qualifications thoroughly through my many positions within a multitude of departments as well as governments in this state. My time in positions in the county were some of my best moments and where I made some of my closest friends. The county, and the county government is essential to the survival of this state. It pains and upsets me to see my former departments both SCSO and SCFD go through rough times with their functioning as many departments do. My times in municipal government led me to the realization that although it was a microscopic portion of the entire state, it still had a very large impact on day to day operations, especially with the new addition of our lovely city police departments. I will work with all those necessary to do what I can to be the people’s advocate and bring stability and clarity to the office of the County Executive.

As your CE I will do everything I can to ensure the longevity and prosperity of all the county departments that we all so greatly rely upon. I call upon you my fellow citizens to choose someone (me) who can lead this county to a greater future.

I will usher in a Better Future for our County, thank you all for your support in this new endeavor.

Sincerely,
wierdo25

4 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support - someone with a backbone

2 Likes

support, he will itch your nuts

2 Likes

I support even though I got cited today

2 Likes

Support to my homie