Wierdo25 and Philip_Forth, A New Perspective

in while i do agree, most governor’s just push their agenda for the executive branch (every speech contains the same thing for EB). no governors really push a legislative agenda and the lieutenant governor section usually is someone experienced just to preside and again, push no legislative agenda.

i’d be shocked to see gubernatorial campaign push somewhere legislatively

3 Likes

NO SUPPORT, @wierdo25 its time for you to get off roblox…I’ll still support you though @Philip_Forth

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Do you believe there are too many, too few, or just the right number of judges? Do you believe judges should only be appointed only after completing the Judicial Mentorship Program and subsequently having the approval of the CCJ? How do you plan to improve the process of appointing new judges to the District Court? Do you believe the standards set for new judges are too strict, too lenient, or just right?

(Char 2)

2 Likes

→ Yes

2 Likes

true!!!

2 Likes

IRONIC

1 Like

2 Likes

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

2 Likes

suport

3 Likes

People of Firestone…

Ask not what your State can do for you, but ask what YOU can do for your State.

4 Likes

Thoughts on FFA? Is it fulfilling its purpose, are staff being hired and recruits graduating competent in all that they should be? If you win this election how will you ensure the academy remains fit for purpose in a time where fewer and fewer people are going through the academy, primarily due to lack of interest in the content and lack of willingness to do 4 tiers + exam? (2)

3 Likes

SUPPORT! WE LOVE PHILIP

4 Likes