Wierdo25 and CarIosCarmine for Prominence

wierdo25 and CarIosCarmine for Prominence

District of Prominence Mayoral Election

I. MAYORAL CANDIDATE

Hello everyone! My name is wierdo25 and I’m hoping to get your support to become the next Mayor of the District of Prominence. This city has been very special to me as I served a majority of my time in the Department of Homeland Security, protecting citizens right here in this District. I have served in a few positions in this city, and other municipalities. I used to be the Advisor to the recent administration (no I did not know they were going to be doing what they did) as well as a Councilman on the Redwood City Council.

Relevant Experience within Firestone:

• FFA Deputy Director
  • DOH Supervisory Board
  • Redwood City Councilman
  • State Senator
  • Advisor in the District of Prominence

During my time in the Senate, everyone was telling me that the municipalities are inactive, they don’t do anything, or serve no purpose. I am here to change that. I was, and always will be an advocate for the municipalities, but I see that the only way I could actually prove myself and make a change is if I tackle the situation head-on and take the reigns in our District.

II. DEPUTY MAYORAL CANDIDATE

Hello! My name is CarIosCarmine, many of you know me in this state, and I would love to have your support during this candidacy. Over my time in this state, I’ve gained lots of experience. I am over the top interested in helping Prominence and overall achieve the goals planned. I’ve been in this state since 2018, and I’ve gained lots of knowledge alongside, a lot of Law Enforcement experience.

Experience with Firestone/Stapleton County Government:

• State Senator
  • Chief of Staff for Redwood
  • Firestone State Patrol Trooper
  • Corporal for Redwood Police Department
  • Post-Public Affairs
  • Program Supervisor for the Department of Aviation
  • Water Technician for the Department of Boating and Water way’s
  • Enlist in Firestone National Guard
  • Former SCSO Deputy

I am willing to work with the Cities, County, and State governments to ensure a smooth term. I am also willing to work with the people to see what the people want from the administration.

III. PROPOSED ADMINISTRATION

In order to keep my promises, I have formed a team that will be moved into the Prominence Administration on day one, should I be elected. This team of experienced individuals will ensure a successful term in which prosperity will be brought to this great city. You can see the proposed individuals below:

Deputy Mayor: CarIosCarmine

Chief of Staff: SirCalebXVI

District Clerk: sithmaster921

Advisor(s): Lixtro1, Noobsiance

City Attorney: cherrylimons

Chief Librarian: OliverSteph

Assistants to the Chief of Staff, Police Chief, and other positions will all be mentioned at a later date.

IV. CONCLUSION

If you’ve made it this far, we thank you. We ask for your support because we can ensure a successful period of growth for the District of Prominence. We will revolutionize the city and the municipalities. We will fulfill our promises. Go into the comments and say “Support”!

/s/ wierdo25

Mayoral Candidate for Prominence

/s/ CarIosCarmine

Deputy Mayoral Candidate for Prominence

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support, I wish my fellow candidates good luck.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support and endorsed

2 Likes

100% SUPPORT, GREAT SAVE FIRESTONE CANDIDATES!

2 Likes

Support…

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

support, possibly the most competent candidates. hope they don’t resign 16 hours after being elected :eyes:

/s/
Senator KAREEM2610

2 Likes

support.

2 Likes