Why this business should receive more Development

Original Pizza is now a very popular business within Stapleton County. Because of its popularity, it can be a bit crowded during shifts. The restaurant is a very tight space, allowing no more than 5 employees at a time to fit behind the counter. With 20 stools to barely fit customers in, and only 1 way in and out of the restaurant.

On behalf of Original Pizza, we would greatly appreciate an expansion. Specifically, at minimal, a second restaurant with a large capacity in the county would fit the needs of the business.

Other ideas for Original Pizza:

• Official delivery vehicle, only spawned and driven by employees.
  • Food Truck, only spawned and driven by employees - convenient for high profile events and more RP outside of the restaurant.

Thanks for the support, and be sure to stop by for the best pizza in the state!

CertifiedLaw
Manager, Spokesperson
Original Pizza

11 Likes

I’m not saying that I am against this, however no business has really received dev support by asking for it…I don’t see why an exception should be made for this one.

4 Likes

Support, however they are less likely to give you those vehicles because you guys got your custom logo on the building and the NPC with your uniforms. However in V3, I believe OP will get a bigger property.

2 Likes

I agree, a lot of hard working & active businesses have asked as well but haven’t received any.

1 Like

I Support, the least we asked for is maybe a little bit bigger building it wouldnt be that difficult to tear down the wall and transform stellar and merge it with Original Pizza

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

wait until luke sees this skfjosn

1 Like

Eh. I’m with @JackTheKrazyGuy and @Francisco_Mango to be honest. There are many (and when I say many, I mean many) active businesses, and OP seems to be one of them. The other businesses aren’t getting dev support, especially with the fact you already for your logo. And I don’t see why you should get more but not the other hard working businesses. Other businesses have smaller property than you. And some businesses can’t get property, because there isn’t anything that suits them. Ya should be happy that you actually have decent property, right in the middle of Redwood too.

If this post was “Why all businesses should receive more development”, this reply would be very different. I’d agree strongly.

4 Likes

I SAID NOW, I DONT WANT BLOODY CARSW. I WANT BLOODY FUCKING RESTAURANT SPACE?

1 Like

You could just move to a bigger building like any real life company would do and ask the devs to transfer your logo to that building.
Examples of current vacant properties:

3 Likes

100% Agree

2 Likes

Support OP cool

2 Likes

There’s a legitimate reason for requesting an expansion. If the devs say yes, then that’s awesome as it would help with Original Pizza’s dining capacity. If the devs say no, then we’d at least know.

Of course, we totally appreciate the resources we already have as a business. We utilize those resources wisely, serving happy customers.

CertifiedLaw
Manager, Spokesperson
Original Pizza

4 Likes

scrib’s dog food company needs a whole ass factory with npc underpaid workers

2 Likes

I concur.

1 Like

Burn the building down

6 Likes

This business shows actual dedication so support.

2 Likes

im pretty sure those locations are already taken lol

1 Like

No they’re taken from the list of vacant locations.

1 Like

yes!!

1 Like