Why Senate should now vote Nay on the Dissolvement of the County Government

No…

You need me as emperor of stapleton county so I can force things. >:3

yes yes yes YES give us time before you dissolve us for Pete’s sakes

Cough dev

We can’t be fucking successful overnight it takes time. I haven’t even been CE for a week. Give me time thats all I ask.

1 Like

honestly I like xkoyto as county council when I was
even though he made fun of me a lot
he’s good

isn’t sirmr in FEC. things seem to be connecting

bro just let ash come in as CE and fix your shit because there were no problems when he was around

or shut the fuck up and lets see what mark can do, if he doesn’t work, then you can dissolve it whatever

the problem with you people is your quick to judge others without knowing what they plan to do and how they could possibly improve things, give the guy a fucking chance or stick to one decision and fucking end it

2 Likes

all I’m saying is if this bill passes I’m expecting a supreme court interpation over this shit considering the bill is written poorly I’m expecting OVG to file one anyways

PREACH

I can not pick when sessions occur if I had to guess we will not have one until Monday or Tuesday at max.

Monday. Around 8 PM EST.

1 Like

:open_mouth:
Sir_Mr is in FEC! He is also a judge!
He is doing this to intentionally raise his powers? Idk, but you are on to something there… Maybe.

I doubt it, almost everyone has forgotten about FEC.

revive it ? mmmm

no he’s a political party leader aka he’s automatically in FEC

please note:
senate if you go through this please think with your brains and actually go along with it instead of failing it and then crying why you get shit feedback about u guys

The county government barely serves any purpose, the bills that pass barely even contribute to the operations of the entire state, and the only thing that happens is sheriff & fire chief nominations, which can be handled by many others. When people in positions such as this get bored, they want to do things to the departments under them, hence why SCFD literally got fucked up because the county gov’t jumped to conclusions hella fast and did some crazy shit in 24 hours, while also excluding themselves from the county executive. I personally don’t feel as if I’m under a good branch of government, because the way things have gone for MANY terms now, are just generally not good and I think that the county has received enough chances. It has gone to the point where you guys are even ruining SCFD and SCSO, telling us how to control our high command and such. Go ahead, impeach me if I don’t follow your orders of firing who you want, but you don’t see congress forcing DHS or FSP to fire their high command. I’ll leave it at that.

1 Like

also to add

you stalling this is only gonna make the sheriff’s and fire chief’s jobs harder with containing their department and finding ways to move forward to only satisfy what the county wants, and like straph said congress isn’t pressuring nobody to do nothing with DHS or FSP.

Give what the Employee’s of that department want, and especially the High command since its their choice on how they’re department moves forwards

since when did we tell you how to control your hicom

I’ve legit seen messages of you guys talking behind my back saying how I’m not doing shit about inactive high command after I was confronted; then claiming you were gonna meet me to talk to me about it. For what other reason? To convince me into going through it.

ok i was never told about that.