Why is NLR not a thing?

People would literally get into gun fights just to not get arrested.

1 Like

and? how does that impact the officer at the end of the day. We lost the gun, that costed a fortune, you just have to walk away instead of writing the arrest details.

1 Like

That impacts the officer because you can literally go back and buy another gun, the guns cost like 2 or 3k just for an uzi, you criminals can make 5 times that in a day

1 Like

let’s do some math since you’re so ignorant on this forum post today.

Regular civilians, or criminals make 8 dollars per 2 minutes, equating 4 dollars per minute.

4 dollars x 60 minutes (or 8 dollars x 30 minutes) equals 240 dollars PER HOUR.

It would take us over 9 hours to but the cheapest “semi automatic” gun, the Uzi which isn’t the best gun, but isn’t the worst. image

You’re sat here complaining because you don’t get to arrest someone who’s spent HOURS in game to get a gun?

" you criminals can make 5 times that in a day" is the most fucking ignorant thing i’ve heard ALL day. You mean to tell me that 50k, split wth 5 crew members is going to give us a “A LOT OF MONEY?” Guns, Drill, the TIME it takes, the possibility of not even making 50k, as the game ranges the money from the bank from $500 - $49999.

“That impacts the officer because you can literally go back and buy another gun” get your head out of your arse. The officer is going to respawn, with the same loadout, losing nothing but a few dollars from his wallet. There are ATM’s all across the map, use it if you feel like losing 5 dollars is going to kill your day.

Literal toaster. I cannot stand what you’re even saying at this point.

4 Likes

nlr would work if we had enough crims like cuxle but there are so many toxic ones that ruin v2

1 Like

Disable reset choice and then allow nlr.

Literally everyone’s problem solved.

4 Likes

Add invisible walls across the map so you can’t drive off the map too

2 Likes

I’m sorry but this isn’t mano county last I checked

1 Like

"I’m sorry but this isn’t mano county last I checked"

where did we bring up Mano county? this just proves you’re trying to stir shit up for absolutely no reason.

HOW in the GREAT FUCK does firestone relate to mano county? probably your policing skills and your roleplay, which is a great comparison. You probably call everyone against you, or not on your side “toxic”

1 Like

majority of the people act like being a criminal is easy as they think lol

1 Like

you should go back to mano county

1 Like

There’s a big different between actual criminals that I actually admire in an odd way (Philip and Cuxle being two who commented on this forum) and then just criminals that have 50k robux that can just be blown on buying fsd for heist equipment and guns. While it’d be nice for the legitimate criminals, it’d most likely be abused by pay-to-win players.

1 Like

Lmao, I was joking around. I don’t get why you had to go and say that I was toxic when I’m not. The comment I made was a joke and wasn’t suppose to stir shit up at all. If you made the assumption that I wasn’t joking and I was trying to stir up shit. Clearly, this shows that you don’t understand a joke and you wanted to go after me because I made a “harmful” joke that wasn’t even a insult towards you or anyone at all. I wasn’t even trying to relate firestone to mano county. And no I do not call people toxic that are not on my side or that are against me. Also, there is not a problem with my police roleplaying skills at all. Like I said, the comment was a joke and is harmless.

1 Like

I don’t understand why you would take the joke out of context but I guess you can’t take the joke because it’s in text. Sorry.

1 Like

I could support NLR if V3 was a whitelist roleplay.

2 Likes

fed $$$, no whitelist ever

1 Like

Why was NLR removed in the first place?

2 Likes

Can’t count how many crims I’ve capped and called every unit to CD spawn C3 to get them

2 Likes

Chill smh stop destroying ppl smh smh smh

3 Likes

Exactly

2 Likes