Why FSP Gold Command's Recent Promotion of AlexMinghetti was a total mistake

my opinion in this article is that its pretty dumb.

People gotta realize they change time to time and this article just goes to show how people can dig into peoples past and not accept this current change. Pretty sure you haven’t given him the full opportunity if he would of changed or not or became a better person or not.

I ask you kindly to give him time to see his actions and see if he has improved on his morals or not.

Thank you,
Samtella

2 Likes

I mean, not my Department and I have like 12 employees, but this is a bit of a slip in my personal opinion.

1 Like

My thoughts:

1. His demotion and repromotion is fishy but not fully wrong. He was still, if you think about it, demoted from Captain to Lieutenant. Obviously 3 demotions and he may decide to shape up again. If he doesn’t, then that’s when they terminate.

2. Although I do not see how we should blame FSP Gold Command for a demotion and re-promotion, since they were just trying to help and keep a skilled individual with some immaturity flaws in the department, just not high up; I also think that their response on the forums cough @fobagosalot wasn’t entirely appropriate. The better response would be one formal notice on your thoughts, then direct it to the subject’s DMs and request for it to be taken down.

Either way, it’s a 50/50 situation here. The main situation, in my opinion, isn’t anything out of the ordinary. (especially for FSP)

The situation which occurred AFTER (this forum and the debating going on) is what may need to be looked into.

1 Like

he was demoted twice. he was given chances and those chances were ruined. imo, he shouldn’t be given another one when other people had only 1 chance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.