Why felons (like me) are treated unfairly in Firestone

Poor tim need a kissy poo :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Sit down, shut up and Clock in

1 Like

yes because timothy gets to stay unemployed for 5 months and denied access to expungement because he committed a crime in a virtual roblox game

hey since we want to punish people so much for breaking the law why dont we just ban people from the game for committing the smallest offence

4 Likes

wheeze great justice system? Firestone? wheeze

1 Like

Most LEO’s hate felons

1 Like

Today marks a day of change. The day felons got their rights, a fair justice system. I urge all Represantatives and Senator to vote aye. In every case I’ve seen a former criminal get a job they’ve done it with pride. We have a lot to contribute with, if we’re allowed to.

Thank you, @tow23er. You’ve managed what others Represantatives haven’t. You’re the first one to actually represent the WHOLE people. Convicted felons are people too.

3 Likes

I actually agree with most of this bill, but saying “we’re people too yada yada yada.” Is comical. You surrender parts of your freedoms upon the commission of a crime. And you, especially, Tor-will not ever be employed by this state’s LEAs again, so help me. And any like you. I despise public servants who betray their duty infinitely. I will not see you or those like you trusted with any power beyond that of towing a car or picking up trash.

I also find your statement hypocritical: you state “criminals are people too” and have rights as such, but what about the rights of Kora who you murdered?

4 Likes

when are you going to admit that you were in the wrong though

like you need to at least acknowledge the mistakes you made if you want to salvage any aspects of your career

@tor

1 Like

And you’re a fucking example of this behavior of treating differently. I’ve never stated I wanted to join a LEA, guess what? I don’t. There’s way too many people turning you the back no matter who you are. I’m still the same Tor as I was as a DOC Captain the day before I was convicted. I don’t become a hardened criminal over a minute.

1 Like

You acted differently than expected, much differently than expected, and as such are treated differently. That is true justice, judgement based on your actions and not your personal characteristics.

1 Like

Oh sorry. I had a clear record for one and a year half. Never done a crime before. Got convicted. Not an arrest or citation after that. Sure, I’m a hardened criminal now.

Yeah-no.

The purpose is to learn the offender a lesson and integrate them into the society again.

1 Like

yes true justice in a virtual lego game means you cant become an officer ever again

2 Likes

If you dont’t play an aspect of the game properly, you don’t get to play that aspect again. Seems fair to me.

1 Like

Let’s ban all criminals, they’re not playing the game properly! What’s the LEOs gonna do now eh?

6 Likes

This is the worst idea ever Tor… Ban all criminal… get a ban for speeding sure. Idk fed will approve it

1 Like

It’s an intention by devs to do crime, it is certainly not their intention for police officers to abuse their position to the level you did-and considering fed once removed most of DOC’s tools over a dispute if they require a POST cert, I’d bet he’d reinforce that intention.

1 Like

You make it sound like I were corrupted, accepted bribes or used my position to get my wishes through. Which is wrong. I could’ve been a Probationary Trooper and it wouldn’t matter. I’ve never abused my position. One incident, one fucking incident isn’t “abuse”.

That’s like saying I’m bullying you if I call you an idiot once.

1 Like

I don’t trust the bill at all.
It’s written by a convicted felon, he could hide a small loophole we might not see in there.

1 Like

Jason, lets be real. You dislike Timothy no mater what. Also let me know if you find a loop hole because Timothy create good bills.

2 Likes

No I don’t, me and timothy are friends now. I’m just saying that there might be one.

1 Like