Why do you think Mayflower is more popular in general?

I get it that it is less laggy, but where do you think all the players came from? Is it because of the cool tech,The cars, Or maybe something else? Firestone has been around longer then Mayflower so why do you think its so popular and what is the big deal about it?

1 Like

Can we stop with the Mayflower Shit? Thank u very much and have a nice day.

Signed
SeanCityNavy
Senator
Secretary of Cringe

4 Likes

no. sir

1 Like

Your meant to say.

Yes Sir, very sorry sir,I'll stop talking in this forum so more important forums can be brought to light, once again, very sorry sir

2 Likes

i think mayflower is popular because its easier to do everything than it is in firestone

feel like killing someone? just do it, there will be no consequences, nobody cares cause its gang simulator 2018

2 Likes

This is the Firestone forums sir.

1 Like

this is the firestone forums my dude, and there’s a trend with these things; more convenient places like mayflower tend to be more cancerous, look at mano county as an example

1 Like

You can kill anyone and not get banned. Less lag. Better detailed cars. More places to spawn and go. USES ROBLOX TERRAIN.

2 Likes

Edited title to be FS related instead of locking, have fun bois.

1 Like

You should of locked -_-

2 Likes

Becuase all the brits migrate over to the British devs

1 Like

d/r lmao

1 Like

Let me tell you exactly why Mayflower is “more popular” as far as game activity goes.

It’s quite simple; as iLord stated, it’s a “gang simulator”. Mayflower is very open to new players joining, and immediately doing crime. It’s like a more civilized version of the streets – you join, you buy a knife/bat/gun, and you start murdering people around you. There aren’t much cops in some servers, and when there is, they’re all over the place. Mayflower is much more welcoming to players who might not be as knowledgable with how groups functions, and to be simple, you can see Mayflower more as a solo game while Firestone is more group-based. Aside from that, they have good scripting - but most newbies don’t care about that.

5 Likes

This is a really good point. I’ve always seen NHC and the actual MF group as two separate things. NHC is made so that almost any idiot can figure it out, which has pros and cons. They get more users, but it’s a hell hole, always.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like