Why do people re-elect the same people to Congress all the time and then complain about them?

The people of the State of Firestone love to complain about the officials they voted into power not doing a good job, but then when the next election comes they literally re-elect them… Why do people bitch about Congress and the incompetency some congresspeople possess if they just vote them back to power? How about we stop re-electing these dumbasses to Congress and actually elect some competent people.

3 Likes

cause there are no decent candidates

6 Likes

because congress is a popularity contest where the most incompetent people naturally garner the most popularity

8 Likes

Ain’t no way I’m reading anyone’s speech when I can just say support and forget about it :joy:

6 Likes

LOL

5char

1 Like

preach

1 Like

some of the people in congress are the same people who cant string together a full sentence without “um” in between

its part of the reason of why im leaving congress
there are simply better opportunities

3 Likes

i wonder what happens if you don’t vote for anyone :thinking:

1 Like

ESPECIALLY THIS CLOWN

HOW YALL GONNA RE-ELECT HIM AFTER THIS LMFAO

YALL SERIOUSLY GOTTA ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION WHEN YOU CAST YOUR VOTE

OTHERWISE YOU GET THIS:

GET IT TOGETHER VOTERS

5 Likes

LMAO FR

1 Like

maybe we just dissolve congress and give the governor absolute control over law

3 Likes

I will not be supporting dannybec ever again, he is a threat to our democracy…

2 Likes

it isn’t an election, it’s a sign-up sheet. hardly enough candidates run to fill all the seats

5 Likes

also idk how my yoo got looped into this screenie but ftr it was in response to this

2 Likes

Literally this! Not enough people run for office, so you get a free spot 90% of the time lol

2 Likes

Unfortunately, the only way I see State Congress getting fixed is if @FederalLaw steps in. It’s gotten out of hand at this point and only leads to more unnecessary drama and unneeded tension. Firestone State Congress is worse than US State Congress

1 Like

Agenda pushing

1 Like

Heres an idea to get more people to run for office: Allow convicted felons to run for state offices, only then will the firestone congress truly become a circus

2 Likes

Because the people that they complain aren’t the people they voted for.

The people they complain about are ex crims who rally their old crim friends to vote for them.

2 Likes

Cause nobody runs, most of the elections its pretty much anyone who runs gets in.

2 Likes